Loop

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica squinted her eyes and blinked it several times to get a better view of what was in front of her, slowly a picture of tanned face appeared on her mind after being processed through her waking eyes. She smiled, which slowly turned into a sad one.

 

You hug me to sleep.

 

She really liked the feeling. No wonder she could sleep well last night despite the sickening and suffocating feeling on the day before. And although she wanted it more, she couldn't. It would surprised Yuri if she woke up while hugging Jessica.

 

The girl cautiously loosened the arm on her body and got up from the couch. She looked at the sleeping girl. Yuri looked beautiful and peaceful, just like nothing happened. Jessica once again smiled sadly. She took the blanket and fixed it on the taller girl. She brushed away the bangs on her face to give a better look of her girlfriend.

 

She kissed Yuri's cheek.

 

"Thank you, Yuri-ah."

 

***

 

"Yuri-ah!! Wake up!!"

 

Yuri felt a tug on her shoulder.

 

"Wake up, Yuri-ah."

 

Another tug.

 

"Enggg, five more minutes." Yuri turned around and covered herself with the blanket.

 

"Come on, Yuri-ah. It's already ten."

 

"Engg," Yuri pulled the blanket even higher.

 

"Yah, Yuri-ah!"

 

Instead of waking up, the sleeping girl pulled down the awaker and hugged her in sleeping position.

 

"Yu..Yuri-ah."

 

She gulped at the sight in front of her. Their faces were only a few inches apart. She could feel the breathing of Yuri on her faces, giving a warm touch on her skin. Her eyes could catch a perfect view of every details on Yuri's face. The curved eyebrows. The bridge of her nose to the tip of it. The curving black eyelashes which lining her closed eyes. The shape of her cheekbones. And...

 

The pink lips of her.

 

A sudden warmth surged inside her body, radiating to every inches of it. It was accompanied by a sudden increase in her heart rate, almost likely to hit number 160, and a tingling sensation inside her stomach. All of it was apparent as a pinkish skin on both of her cheeks.

 

Sica once again swallowed her saliva.

 

Can I kiss you again?

 

Her inner feelings pushed her to taste that lips again for the second time. The urge to kiss Yuri's lips was really high. She started to close her eyes and leaned in.

 

But... she abruptly stopped.

 

No, no, no. I shouldn't do that. It's like taking advantage of her while she's sleeping.

 

She is your girlfriend. Suddenly a shadow of small horned black figure appeared on her left shoulder. The typical devil image of the thought.

 

Yet she doesn't know. Jessica replied back.

 

You still want it, right? It insisted.

 

Yes, I want it. But...

 

But it will shocked her. A whitish figure answered for Jessica. It was the typical angelic figure, complete with the wing and golden halo above it.

 

Surprise once in awhile is okay. She will like it too. She even pulled you down. Countered the dark one.

 

But she is sleeping. Reasoned the other.

 

In front of you. Another answer, complete with a smirk.

 

Right. Jessica agreed.

 

With that lips so open. It said again.

 

You're right again.

 

Like it's calling you...Sica...Sica...come on, kiss me. I'm waiting for you. It made a calling gesture, in a seductive way.

 

You're crazy. The white figure snickered while showing its clearly annoyed expression.

 

Yeah you're crazy. Jessica repeated.

 

I know you like it. The dark figure smirked.

 

By taking advantage of her? The white figure questioned.

 

Jessica covered her ears and shook her head mentally. Haish, you two are noisy. Go away. Shoo. Shoo. Shoo. She chased away both of them. Both shadows poofed after giving merong at each other.

 

"No, no, no." Jessica freed herself from the other girl and stood up. "Wake up, Yuri-ah. Now. N.O.W."

 

In a second, Yuri turned alarmed and awake. That cold tone and infamous word, which belong to one particular girl. She immediately got up and met a cold piercing stare of her best friend.

 

"Oh, ha..hai..Sica-ah..M-morning." Yuri gulped.

 

What do I do? What do I do? Did I really pull her to a hug? Oh my god, help me... I didn't do it on purpose. I still love my life.

 

"Why are you so hard to be waken up, huh?"

 

Yuri grinned nervously. "Ask yourself, Sica."

 

She won't freeze me, right? Yuri cautiously observed the Ice Princess.

 

"Yah!!" Jessica protested.

 

Yuri grinned even more. I think she won't. "I'm surprised the sleepyhead wake me up." She added a merong.

 

Jessica snickered. "Haish, this sleepyhead is being considerate to you, you know."

 

"I know, I know. Thank you, Sica-ah." She showed her puppy look.

 

Jessica sighed. "Alright, alright. Stop that look, Yuri-ah."

 

Yuri did exactly the opposite. She kept showing it.

 

"Yah, Yuri-ah!"

 

Yuri finally stopped it and laughed out loud.

 

"Geez," Jessica pinched Yuri's arm hard.

 

"Yah, yah, yah, Sica-ah! Hurts. It hurts. Let me go."

 

"Serve you right, Kwon Yuri." Jessica meronged and looked away. She secretly smiled. Despite Yuri's condition, their interaction didn't change.

 

Yuri pouted. "Why are you here?"

 

"Waking you up, Kwon Yuri."

 

"I mean, in my dorm, Sica-ah."

 

"Oh, that...." Sica paused. "We have promised to go to Sooyoung's place. But you don't answer anything on the chat."

 

"There is Yoona who can wake me up."

 

"She is not here. She has gone since morning."

 

"That's unbelievable," Yuri laughed.

 

"Just believe it." Jessica chuckled. "Nah, nah, no more talk. Go wash up," Jessica pulled Yuri to get up. "Shoo. Shoo. Shoo." She pushed the taller girl to the bathroom.

 

Yuri laughed. "Yes, M'am. I'm going." She said so and disappeared into the bathroom.

 

***

 

"Where is Tiffany?" Asked Yuri who just walked inside together with Jessica. They went to the spot next to Yoona.

 

"She is on the way," Sooyoung answered without letting go the chips on her hands.

 

"Oh okay." Yuri took away one chip from Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung watched in horror as the chip slowly but sure flew into Yuri's mouth. "Noooo!!!"

 

Eyes turned at the shouting girl.

 

"Yah, Kwon Yuri! How dare you eat my chips?!!" Sooyoung's eyes were on fire. Her nose was flaring wide. She posed as if a buffallo was ready to attack the red flag.

 

"Woo wooo, chill, Sooyoung-ah." Yuri scooted back a bit. The shikshin was really scary in regard of losing food. "Here, here. I'll get it out again." Yuri tried to cough out the chip.

 

"Yah, Yuri. It's gross!" Jessica hit Yuri's arm.

 

"My life is at stake here. Look at the mad shikshin there." Yuri pointed at Sooyoung.

 

"You won't get away with it, Kwon Yuri!" Sooyoung readied herself.

 

One...

 

Two...

 

Three...

 

She charged forward.

 

"Stop it!!" Jessica suddenly meddled in between Sooyoung and Yuri, making Sooyoung stopped in her track. Jessica's hand was firm on her forehead, preventing her from going further.

 

"Move, Sica!"

 

"No, Sica. You have to safe me from that chip monster," Yuri pleaded.

 

Jessica groaned. "Chill off, Soo. You're so exag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter