First Date

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click.

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

Jessica swiftly moved the mouse and clicked it several times, choosing the website that contained the wanted information. She read through it. Scrolled. Read again. Sighed. Closed tab. Moved to another tab. A whole cycle. Again and again.

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

She finally took a break and sipped her cool drink.

 

"Why is this so hard." She sighed.

 

"What is so hard, Sica-ah?"

 

The voice made Jessica turned her head back.

 

"Fany-ah, Taeyeon-ah." She smiled welcoming the two girls. "What are you doing here?"

 

"We want some brunch." Tiffany said as she took a seat across Jessica. Taeyeon followed her and sat next to her girlfriend.

 

"What are you doing here alone, Sica-ah?" The glasses girl asked.

 

"Ah, I'm trying to find some info here, Taeyeon-ah." Jessica answered. "About Yuri's condition." She added.

 

"What have you got?" Tiffany was curious.

 

"Nothing helpful." Jessica shook her head. "Mostly about the medical treatments, nothing about daily life." She leaned back to her chair.

 

"What's wrong, Sica-ah?" Tiffany could see something unusual in Jessica's expression.

 

"Nothing."

 

"You can't lie to me."

 

"It's nothing, Fany-ah."

 

"Yeah. Right. And Sooyoung doesn't like foods anymore," Tiffany said sarcastically.

 

"That's impossible." Taeyeon commented.

 

"Exactly. You're smart, Tae," Tiffany gave her girlfriend an eye-smile and turned her attention back to Jessica. "So? What's wrong, Sica-ah?"

 

Jessica hesitated.

 

"You can tell me everything, Sica-ah."

 

"I can go too if you're not comfortable," said Taeyeon.

 

"Ahh, no, Taeyeon-ah. It's not like that," Jessica prevented Taeyeon from leaving her seat.

 

"So?"

 

Jessica heaved a sigh. "I don't know what I should do for Yuri. I feel bad for her. Our plan yesterday wasn't exactly something nice to do everyday. Not only it overwhelmed her, I also really sorry about it to you two. You had to experience that bad encounter again. It's impossible to use that plan again anymore. And we can't go back to our first plan either."

 

"It's shocking but you don't have to worry, Sica-ah. Yuri is my best friend too."

 

"Yeah, I like her too."

 

Four eyes immediately turned to the glasses girl. Not a pleasant gaze.

 

"Hey, hey, chill. I like her as my friend. She is funny." Taeyeon explained nervously. "I'm all yours, Fany-ah."

 

Tiffany smiled, turning her eyes into crescent moon. "I'm all yours too, Tae."

 

"I know," she stole a peck on Tiffany's cheek.

 

"Yah, get a room!" Jessica threw a tissue to the glasses girl.

 

"You like to do it with Yuri too, Sica-ah," Taeyeon meronged.

 

"I don't," Jessica said quick followed by a blushing on her cheeks.

 

"Just admit it, Sica-ah." Tiffany smirked.

 

"Haiiishh. Whatever. But Yuri is mine. You will face me if you do anything to her." She looked at Taeyeon with her cold glare.

 

Taeyeon could feel her shivered under the stare. Jessica Jung is reallly scary, she noted for herself. But yeah girls are all scary in regards of their lovers. Wait, but I am a girl too. So am I scary too? Taeyeon laughed at herself. What am I thinking about. Nonsense.

 

"Yes, Ma'am. Understood," she finally said.

 

"Good." Jessica nodded and turned her gaze into a friendly one.

 

Wow. She is exactly like Fany, can turn her expression 180 degree opposite in just a blink second. Really. Girls are scary.

 

"Hemm, back to the topic?" Taeyeon suggested.

 

"Ah yeah. Actually, Sica-ah, we have something to tell you." Tiffany said.

 

"What is it, Fany-ah?"

 

"A better way to break the news to Yuri."

 

"Really?! Why don't you tell me sooner?" Jessica couldn't hide her excitememt.

 

"We just think about it on the way here. It's Taeyeon's idea."

 

"So what is it Taeyeon-ah?" Jessica shifted her attention to the glasses girl.

 

"We should..." Taeyeon started to explain her idea. And the three of them spent the rest of the day to actualize Taeyeon's idea.

 

***

 

"Yuri-ah. There is a package for you." Yoona shouted from the door.

 

"Oh, what package?" Yuri replied back from inside.

 

"Hemm, there is no sender." Yoona said as she walked inside. "Here, check it." She handed the package. It was just a small package, wrapped in a brown paper.

 

"This is not a bomb, right?"

 

Yoona laughed. "Who wants to send a bomb to us, Yuri-ah. We're just a normal high school students, not some popular artists."

 

"Ya, who know," Yuri shrugged. "Or maybe a can letter? A love letter for me maybe? Secret admirer?"

 

Yoona laughed again. "That's impossible!!"

 

"Yah, why?!!!"

 

There is no one else except Sica who likes a kkab like you, Kwon Yuri. I don't even understand why she falls for you. But Yoona keep it for herself and just laughed it off. "You're so nosy, Kwon Yuri. Why don't you just open it?"

 

"But how if it's a bomb?" Yuri still hesitated.

 

"Geez, you're so exagerrating. I will open it." Yoona took the package.

 

"No, no, no. It's mine. I will open it." Yuri snatched back the package. Yoona secretly smiled as Yuri ripped the wrapping paper.

 

"A book and a disc?"

 

"Let's watch it!" Yoona took the disc and put it on the video player.

 

"Hey hey hey!!!" Yuri protested but she was too late. Yoona already played the video. She took a seat next to Yuri on the couch.

 

"Haish, you invade my privacy, choding." Yuri pouted.

 

"I'm just helping you here," she meronged.

 

"Help my ."

 

Yoona laughed, "just sit back and watch it."

 

Yuri didn't protest any further as the video had started. The background music started and a text appeared on the screen.

 

Hai, Yuri.

 

This is us. Sica, Fany, Yoona, Sooyoung, and... Taeyeon.

 

We will tell you something, but before that...

 

There are something you've missed...

 

And the background music changed to a more lighter and happier songs.

 

Your favourite girl group, Girls' Generation, has comeback with their new single album, 'Party'. It was a great success. Your playlist has been updated with their newest album. Don't worry :)

 

Then the background music changed into a sport games music.

 

The SooNa winter wrestling championship's winner for this year is......

 

Im Yoona.

 

A picture of Yoona appeared on the screen, laughing her signature alligator laugh while Sooyoung was desperate on her side.

 

She win by one point, by the way.

 

Next...

 

The music turned into a romantic one.

 

Our eye-smiling Tiffany finally has a girlfriend.

 

Yes, it's the glasses girl a.k.a. Kim Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon appeared on the screen.

 

"Hei, Yuri-ah," they said together. "Thank you for giving me courage to introduce myself to Taeyeon," said the taller girl. "And thank you for supporting us even from the start," the shorter one added.

 

Yuri smiled looking at her best friend and also her new friend. They then disappeared and the background music changed again.

 

You don't remember this because...

 

A picture of news page appeared on the screen. It was titled, 'A teenager hit by truck after saving her friend.' And there was a picture of herself on the stretcher, with a lot of blood.

 

Yuri gasped. She straightened her back and moved forward on her seat and paid more attention to the screen.

 

You had an accident nearly last month...

 

And it caused you to not be able to remember anything prior the accident...

 

Yuri turned her head to Yoona to see the girl had a sad and apologetic expression. She held her head. It was hard to believe that something was happened to her head when she felt exactly nothing was wrong. She slowly sobbed.

 

The screen turned into a cam.

 

A cleared throat.

 

"It's on?" It was Jessica's voice and also her on the screen.

 

"Yes, go on," Tiffany answered, probably as the cameramen.

 

"Hai, Yuri-ah," Jessica smiled to the camera. "Yes, it's me. Sica. There is one more thing that you need to know."

 

"Ac..actualy I like you. And we've been together since 3 days after your accident." Jessica said with a pinkish cheeks.

 

Yuri turned her head to look at Yoona, asking if that was true. The girl only smiled at her so Yuri looked back to the screen.

 

"This is basically what happens, Yuri-ah. Fany, turned the camera."

 

"Okay, I got it," Tiffany answered as she turned the camera, but it stumbled down.

 

"Don't drop it!" Jessica said in panic.

 

Fortunately, Tiffany's reflex was fast enough to save the camera. "Hehe, sorry."

 

"Okay, all right. here we are." Jessica said. The camera now showing Jessica and Taeyeon on the back, who was lying on the bed. "It happened on the hospital room. I know, that isn't romantic place, but I couldn't wait to tell you how I feel. So, Yuri-ah, the part of you in this re-enactment will be played by Taeyeon." The camera zoomed in to Taeyeon who was grinning. "And my part will be played by Fany. Come here, Fany-ah." Jessica called her friend and then appeared Tiffany at the screen. She waved her hand. "Hi, Yuri-ah."

 

Yuri smiled a bit.

 

"We ready?" Asked Jessica.

 

"Yeah."

 

"What is that, Sica-ah?" Taeyeon pointed at the box not far from the bed.

 

"Ah, it's nothing." Tiffany moved to block the view of the box.

 

"Let me see it!!" Taeyeon immediately jumped out of the bed and rushed to Tiffany.

 

"No!" Tiffany shouted.

 

But Taeyeon just ran and pushed Tiffany to the couch behind until the latter laid on her back.

 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! What is that?! It's not like that!!"

 

Jessica's face appeared on the screen.

 

"Sorry, Yuri-ah. It wasn't like that actually." She facepalmed. "It's my fault choose them as the models." She mumbled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter