I Don't Know

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are they here?" Yuri looked at two girls on the back garden. They were chasing at each other with chicken feet on their hands. They ended up in another wrestling position. This would be their 520th fight.

 

"It's your welcoming party."

 

"My what?"

 

"Welcoming party. You've just been doscharged from the hospital, remember?"

 

Yuri blinked for a second. "Oh yeah, yeah."

 

"What's wrong with you?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Nothing. Maybe all this fog from the barbeque are clouding my mind."

 

Tiffany laughed. "That's too bad. You already have a slow mind," Tiffany grinned.

 

"Yah!!" Yuri yelled. "I won't give you any barbeque."

 

"I can grill it by myself," she meronged.

 

"Haiissh, you!" Yuri was ready in her attack position when a brunette girl came interrupting.

 

"What happened?"

 

"This loud girl annoys me."

 

"Yah?! What's with the loud!!" Tiffany protested.

 

Yuri and Jessica closed their ears in reflex.

 

"You are loud, Fany-ah." Yuri confirmed.

 

Tiffany was going to protest again but Jessica interrupted again. "What did she do?" She asked Yuri.

 

Yuri looked at Jessica. "What did she do?"

 

"Yes. What makes her annoy you, Yuri-ah?"

 

"Ah that's," Yuri paused. She looked like she was thinking. "That's something that annoys me."

 

Hearing the answer, Tiffany laughed in reflex. "What did I say? I'm right about your mind, Yuri-ah?"

 

Strangely, Yuri didn't reply back at Tiffany. She seemed lost in her mind.

 

"And what's that, Yuri-ah?"

 

No answer.

 

"Yuri-ah?"

 

"I don't know."

 

"You don't know?" Tiffany meddled in.

 

Yuri shook her head lightly.

 

"But that's just a couple minutes ago, Yuri-ah. No matter how slow your brain is, but this is just strange."

 

"Yah!!!" Yuri yelled at now laughing girl.

 

Exactly, Fany-ah. It's strange.

 

"Yuri-ah!" Yuri's mother called. "Is the barbeque ready?"

 

Yuri picked the last meat and put it on the plate. "Done, umma."

 

"Come in then. Lunch is ready."

 

"Alright."

 

Yuri took the plates with barbeque and walked inside after telling Tiffany and Jessica to stop the duo wrestling girl and get inside instead.

 

Yuri, her family and her friends were enjoying lunch together. The girl seemed can blend well with Yuri's family. Yoona and Sooyoung, being Yuri's best friends since kindergarten, had known Yuri's family well. And their joking ability didn't fail to make the household broke into laughter throughout the lunch. Tiffany with her eye-smile charm and also her spirited energy could make the lunch more lively too. There was only Jessica who spent almost all the time during lunch in silence. There was something preoccupied her mind.

 

"Wow, oppa. You're really amazing," Sooyoung said in awe.

 

"Yes, oppa. You're awesome." Yoona agreed

 

Yuri's brother laughed at that. He just told them about his story back in college where he met two robbers and chased them away.

 

"Can I enlist in your girlfriend list?" Sooyoun suddenly said.

 

"Yah!! Sooyoung-ah!" Yuri immediately yelled at her friend while her brother was just laughing at it.

 

"Yes, yes, yes, me too, oppa!" Yoona followed along.

 

"Yah, not you too, Im Yoona. You're embarassing!" Yuri facepalmed herself.

 

Yuri's brother laughed and ruffled her haid. "It's okay, Yuri-ah. They are cute."

 

Yoona and Sooyoung meronged at Yuri together.

 

"See? Your oppa even says us cute."

 

"We're cute, Yuri-ah, just accept it."

 

"Haisshhh, yeah yeah, you win." Yuri sighed defeatedly.

 

All of them were laughing, except one person, again.

 

"You don't wanna join them, Fany-ah?" Yuri's mother teased the eye smiling girl.

 

"Ah," Tiffany blushed. "No, Ahjumma. Thank you." Tiffany answered shyly. It was awkward.

 

"Oh why? Isn't him cute enough?" Yuri's mother again.

 

"Umma, stop it," Yuri's brother was feeling awkward.

 

"Ah, no, Ahjumma. It's not like that."

 

"So?"

 

"She is not available, Ahjumma." Finally Yoona answered for the blushing girl.

 

"Oh, really? Wah it's so unfortunate then. I'll be gladly accept the beautiful girl inside my family." Yuri's mother chuckled.

 

"Umma, stop it." Yuri's brother protested again.

 

"Okay, okay. It's fun teasing you kids. I'll close my mouth now." She zipped out and acted like she throwed the key away. It was clear who Yuri got all her wit from.

 

"So who will you choose, oppa?"

 

"Hemm... between you two?"

 

They nodded in unison. "You can only choose us. We're the available one. They both are taken." They pointed at Tiffany and Jessica.

 

"Sica, too?" Yuri's brother asked.

 

Yoona and Sooyoung giggled. "Yeah."

 

"Who is this lucky person, huh?" Yuri's brither getting curious.

 

Jessica only blushed to that. It was your sister, oppa.

 

"Wait, wait, wait!" Yuri suddenly interrupted.

 

All eyes looked at her.

 

"What do you mean? Sica is in relationship? How? When?" Yuri blurted out her shocked.

 

Four widened eyes and dropping jaws.

 

"Yuri-ah..." Jessica felt every inch of her body weakened. "It's not funny."

 

"I should be the one who says that, Sica. How can you not telling me something like that?"

 

Every eyes in the room observed the two girls. One looked staring intensely at the other girl, while the other one was looking sadly at the former.

 

"Yuri-ah, if you're joking, it's really not amusing." Tiffany tried to help.

 

"Not you too, Fany-ah. You're also hiding things from me."

 

"What?" Tiffany shocked.

 

"Hey hey hey, chill out, okay. Yuri-ah, calm down." Yuri's brother his sister's back. "There must be some explanation for it."

 

"There should be."

 

Eyes now fixed on one brunette girl. She was looking at Yuri's mother and father.

 

"Ahjumma, Ahjussi," she called the parents, "can you explain what happened? Because it's clear that something is not right here. Please, we need to know the truth. You can't hide it from us forever," she halfly begged.

 

Yuri's fath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter