Stalking

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is Tiffany anyway?”

 

“Ehh??”

 

“She doesn’t show up at all.”

 

Yoona nodded agreeing. “I’m worried she hasn’t had her lunch ye--- Ouch.” Yoona raised her hands in reflex to her scalp. “It hurts, Yuri-ah.”

 

“Oh you know pain too? I think you only know foods,” Yuri meronged.

 

“Hey hey hey, do you want to fight with me?” Yoona raised her eyebrows in challenging manner.

 

“Meh,” Yuri gave another merong. “Fight yourself, I’m not interested.”

 

“Haiyaaa, you brownie. Come here. I’ll tear you into pieces.” Yoona would have been assaulted Yuri barbarly if Sooyoung didn’t react fast to stop the strong girl.

 

“Calm down, Yoona. You can eat Yuri later. Now we have another problem here,” Sooyoung said as she pushed Yoona back to her seat.

 

“I’m worried about our friend, but that brownie over there pick a fight with me!” Yoona pointed at the tanned girl with a glaring face.

 

“I know, I know. That’s why I said you can eat her later.”

 

“Sooyoung!!!” Yuri protested.

 

“What?” Sooyoung turned her head to see Yuri with a calm expression.

 

“Whose side are you on?”

 

Sooyoung tilted her head to Yoona. “It’s clear that you are in fault, Yuri-ah.”

 

“Yah!!!” Yuri shouted.

 

“That’s true.”

 

“But you can’t suggest Yoona to eat me so easiliy like that. What do you think I am?? A sushi??”

 

“Ah!! That’s a good idea!” Sooyoung punched her knuckles on her palm then turned her face back facing Yoona. “Don’t forget to dip her into the soy sauce first before eating, she will be a lot more tastier.”

 

“Okie dokieee.” Yoona winked at the tall girl.

 

“Yah you two!!!”

 

The two shikshin girls laughed satisfiedly together.

 

“Sica, help me. Those two guzzlers are bullying me.”

 

Yuri was hoping Sica would shout at Yoona and Sooyoung or gave them her famous cold piercing stare, but to her surprise, Sica only shrugged her shoulder in an uninterested manner.

 

“You started it, Yuri.”

 

“Yah, Sica!!! Not you too.”

 

Sica shrugged again. “I’ll go back to the class. Maybe Tiffany is already there.” As she said so, she stood up from her chair and walked away from the canteen towards her class.

 

Yuri sighed and looked at her two bestfriends which still laughing their stomach out. “Geeezzz,” she ruffled her own hair before running to the direction where Sica was going. “Sica!! Sica!! Wait!!”

 

Finally Yuri could catch up with Jessica just a few meters again towards their classroom. Yuri was going to pat Jessica’s shoulder but apparently her body bumped into Jessica’s back as the latter stopped her walk abruptly. The taller girl tried to balance herself from the impact.

 

“Where have you been?”

 

Yuri scanned the view in front of her after successful stand firm on her two feets again. Her eyes caught up a familiar black haired girl with an eye smile. In instance, Yuri understood Sica’s question was uttered towards this girl.

 

Tiffany scratched her head lightly. “Emm…”

 

“We discussed about our upcoming holiday earlier. But you weren’t there,” Yuri said.

 

“Ah yeah, sorry,” Tiffany scratched her head again. “I have something to do.”

 

“You don’t usually leave without noticing us like this.”

 

“Emm… It’s something urgent so I was really in hurry.”

 

“Ohh. What happened?”

 

“Emm… Mrs. Nam wanted to see me. You know she is really impatient, right?”

 

“Ahh, you’re right. No wonder if you were so in hurry then.”

 

“Haha yeah. That’s it.” Tiffany tried to laugh.

 

“But what did she want from you?” Yuri asked again.

 

“Ah, that…”

 

“Hmm??”

 

“That…”

 

Yuri still waited for the shorter girl to answer but her friend words cut in. “It’s her business, Yuri-ah. Why are you so nosy?”

 

“I’m just curious, Sica-ah.”

 

“That’s the same.”

 

“Yah, Sica-ah why are you so cruel to me today?”

 

Sica only gave a shrug as a reply.

 

“Sica-ah!!”

 

“Let’s get inside. The class will start soon,” said Sica as she walked inside the room. “You too, Fany-ah,” added her.

 

“Ah yeah yeah.”

 

After Tiffany said so, the bell was ringing as a sign for the students to gather inside the classroom again and started the new lesson.

 

---

 

“Okay, I’ll get it tomorrow. Thank you.”

 

Jessica ended the call after the caller replied her words. She put her iphone back on the table and joined the other girls eating their lunch again.

 

“What’s wrong, Sica-ah?” Yoona chirped.

 

“I leave my drama script,” answered Jessica lightly.

 

“Isn’t it important? How can you be so relax?” Yoona asked again.

 

“Sukjin keeps it for me. I’ll get it tomorrow,” Jessica explained.

 

“Sukjin, huh?” A sound of low mumbling was heard.

 

Jessica shifted her gaze to the tanned girl upon hearing the word. “Why?” Jessica raised her eyebrows questioning the latter.

 

“I’m talking to myself. Don’t bother me,” Yuri bowed her head to focus on eating her lunch, avoiding to continue the conversation with Jessica any longer.

 

Jessica could only sigh looking at Yuri’s behaviour. Her friend had been giving a cold shoulder to her a couple of times lately. Much to Jessica’s memory, it was always when Sukjin involved.

 

Since the incident last week at the classroom, Jessica could sense the difference in Yuri’s behaviour. Not only she always drowned herself in a thought everytime they had lunch together, she also got really sensitive whenever talk about Jessica’s drama partner was brought up into their conversation.

 

Jessica didn’t know what she do wrong, because she was sure she had gained permission and support from all the girls before starting the drama, including Yuri. Is it because of my revenge on the other day? Jessica thought. But that was impossible. Yuri was ignoring her at that lunch. That was the reason behind her revenge. So nope. There must be another reason.

 

“Anyway, where is Tiffany again?” Sooyoung interrupted Jessica’s mind analysis.

 

“I recall her saying she is going to the library,” Yoona gave the answer for Sooyoung’s question.

 

Library, again? Jessica questioned inside her mind.

 

“Library, again?” Yuri voiced up the exact question formed in Jessica’s mind.

 

“Yep,” Yoona nodded.

 

“Isn’t she going to the library too often these days?” Yuri couldn’t contain her suspicion feeling.

 

“She is. She has missed 5 out of 6 lunch with us for going to library only.”

 

“That’s weird,” Sooyoung added.

 

“Maybe she finds a really interesting book there,” Jessica tried to make sense.

 

“A book won’t take 5 days, Sica-ah. Beside you can always borrow it. No need to spend days there,” Sooyoung countered.

 

“I’m just saying,” Jessica shrugged.

 

“Or she finds a really interesting person there!!” Yuri suddenly said with a great enthusiasm. This girl sure had a swing mood. Once gloomy, then suddenly became so energetic.

 

“You say she’s stalking someone there?” Yoona asked for confirmation.

 

“Yup!! What else?” Yuri answered still with unchanged enthusiasm.

 

Sooyoung tapped her own chin several times. “Hmm, that can be the case.”

 

“Told you so,” Yuri showed her smug face.

 

“So what now?” asked Jessica.

 

“Double stalking!!”

 

“HAH?” The three other girls shouted simultaneously accompanied with a confused look.

 

“SSSHHHTTTT!!!! You will reveal our plan.” Yuri looked sternly at the other girls to shut them up.

 

“I don’t understand,” said Sooyoung.

 

“Haish, it’s simple, Sooyoung-ah. We stalk her too.”

 

“That doesn’t sound like a plan to me,” Jessica talked with a boring face.

 

“Yeah, me too.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter