Vampire

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright morning. Bird chirped along the ways and the warm from sunshine could be feel alongside the fresh breeze. A lot of girls and boys in their casual clothes had gathered around the buses, waiting to go inside the vehicles.

 

A brunette girl got inside the bus and searched for the empty seat on the back of the big vehicle. It was almost full but fortunately there was still two seats left on the left side. She rushed there and put her bags on the rack on top. She then moved herself to the second seat from the window and slumped her body.

 

One by one, more people filled inside the bus and took their seat. The girl didn’t really care much about her surrounding, didn’t even care to greet the person that already sat next to her which was playing games on her phone. She pulled out her iPhone and plugged her earphones. She started to close her eyes while put the earphone on her ears.

 

“Hello.”

 

The first song hadn’t even finished, yet someone had interrupted her. She pretended as she never heard anything. She continued listening to the music and kept closing her eyes.

 

“Hello.”

 

She could feel her left arm was touched and there was a wind moved in front of her face, probably because the person was waving hands in front of her.

 

“ I know you’re not sleeping yet.”

 

She finally opened her eyes and looked to the left, searching the voice.

 

“Hi.”

 

It was a girl with a long wavy brown hair. She was smiling widely to her.

 

“I’m Yuri. And you?” The brown haired girl offered her right hand to her.

 

“Jessica.” She shook the hand well and then looked away from the tanned girl.

 

Jessica went back to focus on her iPhone. She decided to open her twitter and looked for some update news. Not long after she could feel another tug on her arms.

 

She turned her head to the right and found another long brown haired girl smiling at her.

 

“Hai, I’m Yoona.”

 

“Jessica,” she answered unethusiastically.

 

“Where are you from? I never see you in middle school before.” A slender figure popped out from the front seat.

 

“I’m new.”

 

“Wow. Wow. Wow.” She exclaimed while shaking her seat jovially.

 

“Stop it, Sooyoung! You’re embarassing us!” The girl earlier slapped the tall girl’s arm.

 

Jessica just rolled her eyes and shifted her eyes back to her iPhone. She scrolled at the screen but found nothing interesting. She locked her phone and put it back on her pocket. Jessica was so irked right now.

 

First of all, she had to wake up early in the morning just to arrive on time for this so called “school year opening camp”. Second, her only friend she knew didn’t come to this camp and it meant she would be all alone for three days at camp. Third, she was really tired and really sleepy. She already missed her comfy bed at home. And the last is she really wanted to take a sleep right there. But then three girls that all really looked alike came from nowhere, bothered her and interrupted her soon-to-be-asleep state.

 

Why can’t they leave me alone to sleep? All I ask is just a short sleep. Nothing more, she thought.

 

Jessica crossed her arms and closed her eyes again, trying to get back her mood to sleep. Her body had called for some rest, every muscle felt so sore and her brain was so tired too. It didn’t take long for her to drift into the dreamland. She was sleeping peacefully, didn’t mind about her surrounding at all. All she knew was only one thing, sleeping.

 

***

 

Yuri was waiting for her friend, Yoona, to come. That day, Yuri and all new students on Seoul High School were going to have a camp. It had been a tradition in the school that every new students would go on a camp a week before the school started. Yuri had been waiting for this event. She and her friend studied in Seoul Middle School and had known about it all along. Every seniors she knew said that it was very fun. Yuri, as excited as she could be, came earlier to tag the seat on the back and now waited for her friend as she played games on her phone.

 

She was so into her games that she didn’t realize there was a girl approaching her seat and already took a seat next to her. “Aahhh..wait..hold on…aaarrggghhhh…Damn!” Yuri shouted in frustation as her characters were killed not far from the finish line. “Haish,” she ruffled her own hair. “So close to new high score.” Yuri closed the games and put her phone back on her pocket. Then she saw there was another arm next to hers. She turned her head to the right. There was a girl sitting on the seat that was supposed to be Yoona’s seat.

 

Hmm, who is she?

 

Yuri observed the girl next to her cautiously. The girl was closing her eyes. An earphones were plugged on her ears. She is probably listening to the music, Yuri thought. Her thought then was interrupted by her friend.

 

“Yuri,” Yoona hissed. “Who is she?” Yoona mouthed with a very confusing look while pointing frantically at the girl next to Yuri.

 

Yuri shrugged her shoulder. “I don’t know either,” she mouthed back. “I’m sorry. You can sit on the outside seat,” Yuri added with an apologetic look. Fortunately, Yoona didn’t complain much and took the only left seat that was next to the unknown girl.

 

The tanned girl shifted back her attention to the brunette girl. She had never seen this girl before. She was sure. Yuri couldn’t keep her curiousity over this brunette girl.

 

“Hello.”

 

Yuri wanted to be friendly but the girl didn’t react at all.

 

“Hello.”

 

She tried once again. This time, she also waved her hands in front of the girl’s face.

 

“I know you’re not sleeping yet.”

 

The girl finally opened her eyes and looked to her.

 

“Hi.” Yuri greeted the girl one more time w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter