Chapter 25

The boys

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" I shout as I'm about to explode, I turn around and avoid to look at his eyes. I warned him not to get near to me and he said "Arasso..." with the sound of his smirk. I stay at my place and not deciding to look back to him. "Y-you.. put some clothes on." I said as I clear my throat at the same time. 

Author's P.o.v:

Yuri decided to get out of the room and get some fresh air. She explore the house that her father gave while she's walking at the garden, Myungsoo who's looking through the window can see Yuri who's thinking deeply as she walks. She's thinking about Donghae and how can she forget about the feelings. She knows that it's impossible for her to be with Donghae but she just have to accept the fact that she is with Myungsoo now... but what Myungsoo doesn't know. Yuri is slowly falling in love with him but she doesn't want to admit it to herself. She kept saying no and avoiding to look at his eyes. She doesn't want to fall in love at the wrong time. She just want to be free and enjoy the life with her friends and sisters. 

Myungsoo sees Yuri walking at the garden and he go to talk to her. He wants to clear things between him and her. He taps Yuri's shoulder and ask if he could have to time to talk to her and so do.. Yuri agree and they both seat at the bench in the garden.

End of P.o.v

"I want to clear the things between us.. I know that... You're in the middle of the problem with your dad and.. the guy name Donghae. I'm sorry for all the things that I'm doing and I've done. Actually, I'm not actually the guy who is sweet and show my true feelings to a girl that I love. I know that you hate me and doesn't love me but I have to accept it because we've been forced married because of our parents and I can't change that... I can't change the feelings that's inside of you. I can't change the feelings that you have for Dongahe. So.. I'm sorry." He explains as he holds Yuri's hand. Yuri who is in shock doesn't want to tell all of her feelings to him but.. at the same time she also wants to tell him for all the things to be cleared. And In the end, she decided to tell what she feels toward to him right now.

"Myung- I mean.. L Oppa. It's true that I hate, I'm in the middle of a problem, that.. I'm in love with Donghae Oppa. There are some things that I have realized for the past few weeks. That.. You need to accept what you have right now and just lived with it. The feelings that I thought it wouldn't exist ... *sighs* I'm wrong. I want you to know that... I am thankful because you're here with me all through out the struggles that i faced. That you're not getting angry with me eventhough some times , I tried to get away from you. I have just realized that.. that... that the person who I developed new feelings called LOVE is You. You Oppa." Yuri said as her tears streams down on her beautiful face. 

Author's P.o.V :

Myungsoo is so happy after he hears the words that comes out from the mouth of Yuri. He quickly embraces her tightly and doesn't want her to let go. He feels that he is the happiest person that is living right now. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yehey! I updated it. Okay ^^ What do you think, GUYS? :D