Cries

The boys

After Yuri checks all her messages from Donghae she can't help but to cry. She can't believed the fact that she has fallen in love with her bestfriend. She decided to go back to her sisters.

"Unnie.. We have something to tell you." Seohyun said as she holds her Unnie's hand. Yuri looks at them a confuse look. "Yuri... Appa is... is sick." Taeyeon said as her tears fall. Yuri's tears started to fall again. First Donghae and now her Appa. "The doctor said we can't do anything." Sooyoung said. Yuri doesn't want to feel the pain when her mother left them when they were a child. "Since when?" Yuri asks. "Since the time you came back to the palace..." Seohyun said as Yuri gives a big sigh. "I thought Appa is okay now...." Yuri said. "He just said that......." Taeyeon said. 

After Yuri knows what's the condition of her father, she felt uneasy. She decided to go to the hotel and take a rest. Besides tomorrow, Yuri and Myungsoo will be going to their new house. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY:

Myungsoo's P.O.V:

I wake up from my deep sleep. I wanted to sleep more but If I sleep again probably I'll wake up late. I remember that we'll be going to our new house later but I really wanted to go there now! So I wake up Yuri.

"Yul . . . Wake Up!" I said as I shake her.

"What...? I'm still sleeping..." She said and continue to sleep.

I didn't give up and I tickle her so that she'll wake up And Finally... She has given up! 

"Okay! Okay! I'll took a shower so that I can sleep in the car!" She said as she run to the bathroom.