The truth

The boys

On the hotel, Yuri wakes up through the chirping of the birds. As she opens her eyes she saw a man standing beside the bed with a breakfast. "Good Morning! Here's your breakfast Miss." L said as he smiles. Yuri laughs of what L is trying to do. "L, shut up! You're so cute." Yuri said she gives him an eyesmile. L sits besides Yuri and eats too. "Yah... I thought it was for me." Yuri asks. L just laugh and grabs a strawberry and feeds Yuri as he do the fruit kiss. When Yuri was about to bite the Strawberry, L bites it too and their lips touch. L continues to kiss Yuri. "Stop! It's morning! And we're only doing it because of the deal." Yuri said as she gets out of the bed. 

"L... I'm going to meet with my sisters and with some friends. Wanna come?" Yuri asks. "Nope. I'll be meeting up with my friends too" L said. Yuri decided to take a shower before she leaves while L is ready to go so, he left. After taking a shower, Yuri grabs her phone without noticing that there are 3 messages and 2 missed calls all from Donghae. She goes out and go to the place where her friends and sisters are there at the mall. 

In the mall, "Unnie!" Seohyun said as she hugs Yuri. Yuri hugs her too and the other friends. "Yul, how're you doing?" Taeyeon asks. "These past few days are not that good but it's ok, I'm good." Yuri said as she walks. While they are walking, they saw Yonghwa and Leeteuk whose bestfriend is Donghae. "Noona, Annyeong!" Yonghwa said. "Annyeong!" Yuri said as she give him a warm smile. "So... Where's Donghae and Minho?" Sooyoung asks them. As soon as Yuri heard Donghae's name she gives a sigh and heavy look. "Didn't you know? Hae and Minho went to U.S to study and have a vacation for Donghae to forget Yu-" Leeteuk was cut off by Yonghwa. "shut Up!" Yonghwa said. "Did Hara knows that Hae left?" Yuri asks them. Yonghwa and Leeteuk shocks as they heared Hara'a name. "What? Hara? Why did Hara get into this conversation?" Leeteuk asks her. "What do you mean? Hae Oppa and Hara are dating and I think they're a couple now!" Yuri explained. "No... no... no!" Yonghwa said as Leeteuk continued "Hara and Donghae are not Dating!!! Hara is just obssesed with our friend. That's all!" Leeteuk said. 

Yuri doesn't know why Donghae told her that He and Hara are dating. Many things are on Yuri's mind and she doesn't know how to solve it. After few of minutes talking with Donghae's friend. They all says Good Bye to eachother. Her sisters decided to eat in a food chain while Yuri said she'll be there in a second. She went to Bathroom and checks her phone if there's any messages. 

3 messages from Donghae

2 missed calls from Donghae

1st message:
Yuri, I'm sorry I kissed you. I shouldn't have do that. I'm really sorry!

I decided to let you go and have fun with L.

I'll be far from you and the friendship of us will never end,

You're still my partner at the dance

I'm your Dancing King and Your my Dancing Queen~

Bye! 

2nd message:

Yuri.... I'll be leaving Korea in a few minutes. 

I'll always cherish our friendship! Don't ever forget me~

I really like you a lot Yul~ 

I'll live in U.S for about 2 - 4 years and I'll be coming back to Korea.

So.... I'll see you soon~

3rd message:

Yul.... About Me and Hara, it's not true~ She's just really likes me alot..

It's not true~ Me and Hara not close and we're not dating, we're not a COUPLE!

The only girl in my heart is you~

Hope to see you soon~

I'm here at the airport now! Bye~ <3

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------