Letting her go

The boys

This chapter is mainly about Donghae: :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae got home late. He is still thinking about Yuri, how can he never told his feeling towards to her bestfriend. He goes to the kitchen where his cousin is eating, he grabs a bottle of Soju and put it on top of the table. "Hae, You ok? Seems like you've cried." Jaejoong said. Donghae offers a bottle of Soju to his cousin but he resist not to drink. "Hyung, Donghae is STUPID for letting go of  the girl of his dreams. Am I? Donghae asks as he drinks. Jaejoong tries to get the Soju away from Donghae but he's still holding it. "Yes you are. By the way, who's the girl? I bet she's beautiful to make you fall for her like that." Jaejoong said. He continued to clean up his mess. "Hyung, her name is Yul. Kwon Yuri is my bestfriend and at the same time... The girl of my dreams." Donghae said. Jaejoong stop for a while as he makes sure that he heard Yuri's name. "Kwon Yuri? Yuri?" Jaejoong said as he makes sure that's the girl. Donghae nodded and at the same time, he fall asleep. Jaejoong's heart felt pain for what he has heard but he tries to hide it. "I can't let you be with Yuri. She's only mine!" Jaejoong thought.

It was morning on Donghae's place. He decided to meet with his friends. He goes to the meeting place and talk with his friends. "Dude, Are you ok? Your eyes are swollen." Yonghwa said. Donghae just laugh and continue to watch some movies. "By the way, I'll be moving to U.S this coming saturday and I have two tickets. Who wants?" Minho said as he offers the tickets. "I can't." Yonghwa said. "No one will take care of my sister." Leeteuk said. "I'll take it. I'll be with you." Donghae said. All eyes were on Donghae. "Dude... You serious? What about Yuri?" Leeteuk said. "I have to let her go and be away for a little while." Donghae said. Minho gives the ticket to Donghae. "Our flight will be on staurday morning. Be ready!" Minho said as he signals for cheers. 

It was saturday and it was time for Minho and Donghae's flight. Before he leave, he sent a message on Yuri.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae will be going to U.S and live there.

Will he go back for Yuri?