Two kisses in one day

The boys

It was time for them to go home. They all went home while Yuri and Myungsoo went to their hotel. 

After Yuri took a shower, she is still thinking about the "kiss thingy". Myungsoo lay on the bed facing on Yuri's back. He went closer to Yuri and hug her from behind. Yuri's eyes widened. She immedaitely get up to avoid too much skinship with Myungsoo. "Yah... Don't hug me! We're not officially a couple and we're married because of an agreement. You think that I don't know that my father agrees to get married just to pay my father's debt in you family?" Yuri said as she cross her arms.

"You're mine now. You are a MARRIED woman now!" L raises his voice for the first time. Yuri is shocked at L's voice. "Yah... who said that I'm yours? Myungsoo, I just married with because of that stupid debt of my father!" Yuri shouted. Myungsoo goes to Yuri but she's trying to avoid him and not too close to him. "I DO NOT LOVE YOU!" Yuri said to him. "WHO DO YOU LOVE? THAT COWARD DONGHAE?" L asks Yuri. She hits L with her hand but L manage to hold the wrist of Yuri. "Stop!" L said. "I don't want to...!" Yuri said as her tears bursted. L can't do anything to stop her so he just kiss her lips to make her stop. Yuri's eyes widened, she pulls away and slaps L on the face. This was the first L gets a slap by a woman, usually woman would be like kissing him. 

L was surprissed and went out for a drink. Now, Yuri was alone in the room.