One room

The boys

Yuri wakes up early since it's a vacation. She wake Sooyoung up. She's still upset about Myungsoo and still thinking about the "cousin thingy". She tells Sooyoung about the cousin thingy.

"Jeongmal?" Sooyoung said. Yuri covers Sooyoung mouth because she doesn't want Myungsoo to know about it but It's too late because Myungsoo heard all. He went to the kitchen where Yuri and Sooyoung seated. Myungsoo sat beside Yuri.

"Don't worry... I'm not going to tell Donghae about the cousin thing." Myungsoo said as he smiles. Yuri just ignored him and went to her room. "If you're going with us... Pack your things. Me and my sister are going to spend our weekend in the palace." Yuri said as she went to her room.

After they already packed their things. Yuri text their butler to fetch them in their house. After a minutes of waiting. Finally, the limousine has arrived.

*this is their limousine*

After an hour, they already reached the palace. As soon as Yuri and Sooyoung enter the palace, the warm hug made by the two sister left in the palace welcome them. The king also hugged them. "Yuri and Sooyoung... I've missed you so much..." the king said. 

"Appa... we'll be just going to our room" said Sooyoung. Their father nodded. The king went to Myungsoo who is standing near the door. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Myungsoo said as he bow. The king just went to the garden which Myungsoo followed. "Myungsoo, you'll be my future son-in-law. So, drop the formality." the king said. Myungsoo just laughed. 

"Your father told me to stay here. And I decided that you and Yuri will sleep in one room." the king said. After Myungsoo hears that he became speechless. 

"Can I just be on the other room?"asks Myungsoo. The king just walked away.  So Myungsoo decided to got to Yuri's room.

At Yuri's side:

Yuri was happy to be at her old room.

*this is her room:*

Myungsoo knocks the door. Yuri opened it and Myungsoo just walk in and jump on the bed. Yuri was so pissed off and was wondering why he's in her room.

"What are you think you're doing here?" Yuri said with a pissed off expression. Myungsoo just laugh and unpack his things. "Yah! You're going to sleep here? We're going to sleep in one room?" asks Yuri and this time with a worried expression. Myungsoo stops in what in his doing. "Yes and Yes. Now please SHUT UP.! Make me finish to unpack my things." Myungsoo said. "Mianeh." Yuri said as she lower her head. 

Someone knocks the door and it was Seohyun. "Unnie... Luch is ready." Seohyun said with formality. Myungsoo and Yuri both went down.