I knew I was in love and I knew I was Jelous

The boys

"Oppa!" Yuri shoutes as she saw Donghae together with her sisters. She run into them and hug them tightly. "Unnie, how are you?" Soehyun asks Yuri. Yuri said Yes. He also hug Donghae. "Yul, is it true that You're now married?" Donghae asks to Yuri. Yuri nodded which made Donghae's heart fall into pieces. He just hug Yuri so that she won't feel that his heart is torn into pieces.

"Annyeong...." Myungsoo said as he walks towards to Yuri who is hugging Donghae. Donghae releases the hug and face to Myungsoo. "Unnie... Unnie... Let's go to the park." Seohyun said to her sisters. Yuri was about to disagree but Myungsoo said Yes already. "Let's go!" Myungsoo said. 

They all went to the park and later on they went Amusement park. The Three sisters were always on the go whle Yuri, Donghae and Myungsoo were on the back watching the sisters enjoy the outside world. "Yul... I really miss you. When are you going back to school? Are we going to join the dance practice?" Donghae asks Yuri. "I'll be finishing the last trimester and do my own thing. And about the competition... We're going to do it Oppa. Don't worry." Yuri said as she wraps her hand into Donghae's arm. Myungsoo looks into them with jelous face. Donghae heard the growling stomach of Yuri. "Are you hungry?" Donghae asks. Yuri nodded. Myungsoo grabs Yuri's hand and went to food stall. "You! Myungsoo what are you doing?" Yuri was shocked by Myungsoo. Donghae just followed and felt some jelousy inside.

Myungsoo didn't let go the hand of Yuri. Yuri looked at Myungsoo and felt a butterflies in her stomach. She didn't know why she is feeling this. Donghae just went to the Three sisters who's still enjoying their time in the Amusement park. On Myungsoo's side, he dragged Yuri into a bench where they can see the sunset. He's still holding her hands not letting go of it. They sat on a bench. Myungsoo started the conversation and said "You know... You can call L. L is my nickname, only important people in my life can call me that nickname." Yuri kept galncing to Myungsoo. "But why are you saying that? Why are you letting me to call you L..?" Yuri asks Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked into Yuri's eyes. "Because.... YOU ARE NOW IMPORTANT TO ME..." Myungsoo said as he lean closer to Yuri. Yuri want to look away but someone is stopping her. She close her eyes and the next thing she knew that he kiss her forehead and a short kiss on her lips.

From far away... Some one is looking at them and it made his heart felt that it's torn apart. Tears started to fall on his eyes down to his face. He tries to pretend he's ok but inside his heart was burning. "Oppa... Are you okay?" Sooyoug asks. Donghae wipe his tears on his face and pretend that he is okay. He nodded which made Sooyoung sad after seeing her Oppa hurt. "Oppa... I know that It's hard to accept the fact but don't lose faith... I knew my sister deeply. You're important to her." Sooyoung said to Donghae. He hug her tightly and went back to Taeyeon and Soehyun. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so Busy! I have my exam these week! @_@ 

1003