This is wrong

The boys

It was rainy morning in Seoul when they wake up. Yuri who is the first one to wake up gets shock. She saw L laying down on bed with her without shirts on. "Yah! You et guy!" Yuri shouted as L wakes up. "Aishi...! What the! You have your clothes on.... Don't be ridiculous.... And I thought we're okay?" L said. Yuri tries to remember everything but she failed all does she remembered is she's crying because of the drak and the thunder. "Don't worry... I didn't do anything." L said as he goes to the bathroom. 

After few minutes, Yuri decided to walk for a little while since she doesn't have time to walk by her own. She went to the park and felt bored so, she sent a text to Donghae to go at the park. After few minutes of waiting, Donghae arrived at the park.

"Yul !" He run to Yuri and hug her. Yuri hug Hae too. They walk around in the park and they tell many stories happened these past few days. 

They eat in a restaurant near the park. "Yul, I'll just go to the CR. Wait for the order." Donghae said to her. She nodded. While she was waiting something is vibrating on the table, she check it out and it turned to be Donghae's phone. She opens it and read the message:

To: Hae fishy~

Oppa! ^_^

Let's meet up this valentine's day.

I'll give you a gift. ^_^

Bye~ Love You, Donghae Oppa!

From: Hara Cheesy~

The word LOVE gives Yuri a confuse in her mind. She saw Donghae going back and she immediately put it on Donghae's jacket. "The Order is still not here?" He said. Yuri give him only a smile. "Oppa.... I have something to ask" Yuri said. Donghae nod. "You...? and Hara... are couple now?" Yuri asks as she bites her lips. Donghae smiles and "Yes... We are. We're together since last week." He said to Yuri. Yuri makes an "o" face.  'You didn't tell me..." She said to him. "Why? You didn't even tell me that you and L are married now?" He exclaimed. He grabs Yuri's wrists and drag her outside. 

"Oppa.... Let me go. You're hurting me." Yuri said as she tries to free her hands form Donghae. "Yuri... From the start, You're the one I like, You're the one I love!" Donghae said as he looks deeply into Yuri's eyes. "Oppa.... I-I like you too but-" before Yuri could finish her sentence Donghae immediately puts his lips into Yuri's soft lips. Yuri's eyes widened. She's really waiting for this moment since she like Donghae too. Yuri respond to Donghae's kiss as the kiss become passionately, but something was on Yuri's head. She pulls it away and tears started to fall. "No... This is wrong!" Yuri exclaimed. "What? What's wrong with this? We both love eachother Yuri.." Donghae said as he hug Yuri. "Let go of me! I have a husband and You have your girlfriend. Oppa....I'm sorry! I love you but..... This is wrong!"  Yuri said as she runs away....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong!

Subscribe please and comments makes me feel good!