Stormy and Hot night

The boys

L's side:

L went to the club which is till part of the hotel. He call his friends beause he wanted to join him to drink. After a few minutes, his friends came and they drink alot of Soju. L can't hold him self now and said that he was a married man now. "That's my life! It's my life, I should be controlling it but... Gues what? My father is controlling it! and it !" L shouted. "What about your Girl you left for this wedding?" A friend asks him. L just looked away and went on the dance floor.

 

Yuri's side:

Yuri was trying to sleep but she can't. She's been stress since the wedding starts. She was slone in the room and afraid, she really don't like being alone especially when it's raining. After few minutes, she heard a thunder. She really hates the sound of thunder. So, she run into a corner and sit. "stop! Oppa.... I need you" Yuri said as the tears flow on her face. She tries to stands up but she can't so, she decided to call L but he's not picking it up. She sent him a message instead of calling him again. "Please..." Yuri said.

 

L's side:

"Bro.! Some one called you" A friend of him said as L grabs his phone. 1 missed call and 1 message from Yuri. He opens the meassage and reads it:

To: Myungsoo

Yah.... Where are you? I need you right now! I'm.... scared! 

Mianhe!

From: Yuri 

 

After he read it. He immediately go to their room. As soon as the elevator opens, he runs to their room and find Yuri. "Yuri?... Yul?" L said as he went to the window to close it. As he turns around, he sees Yuri in a corner just sitting with her hand on her ears.

"Yuri... I'm here! Stop crying." L said to calm Yuri down. As soon as Yuri saw L, she immediately hug him tighly. L can feel Yuri's heart is beating faster. He carry her to the bed with a bridal style. "Oppa....." Yuri said. L decided to go to bathroom to get some medicine but Yuri stops him. "Don't leave me again.... L ....." Yuri said as she tighter the grip on L's wrist. L looks Yuri and went to her, "No... I won't" L said as she lay down besides Yuri. 

L looks at Yuri deeply in her eyes. He leans closer to reach Yuri's lips. Yuri is shock but she respond to that kiss. L put his hand on Yuri's head and kiss her passionately. The normal kiss is now a Passionately kiss.......

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I'm not good at writing kiss "thing"