Wedding Dress

The boys

After the lunch. The king announced that Myungsoo's mother will visit in their palace for the Wedding Dress/Gown but before the king finish his annoucement Myungsoo go to the garden. "3:00 in the afternoon, the tailor will be here." the king said. The king went to his room. 

"Yuri-ah.! We're going to see your wedding gown later. Aren't you excited?" Taeyeon asks. Yuri smiled, "Of course... It's not that I really want to get married...It just that... I want to get married to a person that I truly love." Yuri said as she lower her head. Taeyeon hugged her knowing that she's having a hard time. "Yul, do you like someone?" Taeyeon asks. Yuri can't answer the question of Taeyeon. 

As Sooyoung heard what Taeyeon said she quickly run to them. "Taengoo... Taengoo..." Sooyoung shouts as she runs to them. Yuri immediately gives sign to Sooyoung to stop form what she is going to do. "She has to know... She's our sister." Sooyoung said to Yuri. "Unnie... You should tell Taeyeon Unnie.." Seohyun said. 

Yuri took a glance to Sooyoung and Seohyun. "Unnie... I like someone else... And that's... Donghae oppa... " Yuri said sa she blush. Taeyeon widened her eyes. "You shoud tell Appa that you don't like to get married with Myungsoo." Taeyeon said. Sooyoung and Seohyun agree to Taeyeon. "I can do it... Me and Myungsoo made an agreement that after we get married... we'll seperate and do our own thing." Yuri said as she put a forced smile. The three sisters hug Yuri to make her feel more comfortable and to feel that they are always here for her. 

Yuri went to her room while Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun went to the graden to talk to Myungsoo. "Yah!" Taeyeon shouts. The three were starring at Myungsoo. "What?" Myungsoo asks not knowingly what is happening. 

Sooyoung who's looking Myungsoo from head to toe makes Myungsoo startled. "Yah! If you hurt our KWON YURI... You'll be dead." Taeyeon said as she gives death galre to Myungsoo. The three sister walks away. Myungsoo who's wondering why they are warning him. "What's with them?" Myungsoo said as he walks away too. 

After an hours of waiting. The tailor has arrived. Seohyun went to Yuri's room to wake her up. Yuri fixes her self and finds some better clothes not just some pajama thingy that she's wearing. She hurridly open her closet and look for some clothes. After 5 to 10 minutes she finally finds a clothes actually it's a dress. She put it on her and walked out in the room and went straightly to the dress room. 

*Yuri's dress*

At the DRES ROOM:

After 30 minutes, it was done. "Thank you for your cooperation. Promise! I'll be giving your Wedding Dress as soon as I finished it. It was beautiful right?" asks tailor as she smiles. "Ne.! It was." Yuri said. The tailor is eyeing Myungsoo. "You're pretty lucky to have a husbund like that." tailor said. Yuri can't speak a word. "I'll be going now. Bye.!" tailor said.

The tailor leave the design of her wedding dress and the other gowns:

*Yuri's wedding Dress*                                                                        *Myungsoo's suit*

            

*Dress of the sisters*                                                                              *The King's suit:*

             

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong~!!!!!!! :D

Do you like my story?