This is it

The boys

After Two days. It's time for the wedding. People in the palace are rushing because many royalties are attending the wedding. People in the were all excited for the wedding. They have been so busy for the past few days. The Wedding will begin in15 minutes.

Yuri who is nervous can't do anything but to cry. Her sister are always on her side comforting her. Sooyoung who tries to be funny for Yuri not to cry anymore. Soehyun who always giving advice to her sister and Taeyeon who's hugging her sister very tightly.

Myungsoo on the other hand is relaxing. He doesn't care about the marriage. 

This is all people been waiting for. The wedding has started. Yuri is now walking in the aisle which make her more even nervous than usual.

"Myungsoo... Do you accept Yuri as your wife?" Priest asks to Myungsoo. "Yes I do." Myungsoo said without hesitation. The Priest turns to Yuri. "Yuri... Do you accept Myungsoo as your husband?" The Priest asks to Yuri. Yuri doesn't know what to say but she doesn't want to disappoint her father.... "Y-Yes..." Yuri said with a sad tone. The Priest went to on and.. "You may now kiss the bride" The Priest announced. All of the people in church celebrate and shouts kiss. Myungsoo and Yuri were just starring of each other.The Priest repeat again what he said. Myungsoo is getting closer and closer and Yuri is trying to move away but Myungsoo's hand was on Yuri's waist. So... Myungsoo's lips touhed Yuri's lips. They were both surprissed that they're married to each other. 

The people together with the King and the Newly wed couple went to the celebration. As the celebration goes on... More and more people want to take a picture of the newly wed. 

After the celebration, the guest were leaving. "So... My daughter and my son-in-law! Congratulations!" The King said as he hugged the two. "Unnie... Unnie..." Seohyun shouts as he went to her sister and hugged her tightly together with Taeyeon and Sooyoung. "Kamsahamnida~" Yuri said. "Ok....  Now Go to the car and the butler will drive you to your Honeymoon" The King said. Yuri's eyes widened after she heared the word Honeymoon. "Can't we just do it on the other day?" Myungsoo asks the king. "No... Now Go Go Go!" The King said as he pushes Yuri to Myungsoo.

Yuri and Myungsoo went inside the car. The butler drive them to the hotel. You cannot hear anything inside the car until Yuri broke the silence. "So... Let's talk about - " Myungsoo cut her off. He points the butler. "Shhh..." Myungsoo said.

After an hour. They finally reached the hotel. This hotel is only for honeymoon. The butler helped them to carry their bags. "Wait... Is that our bags?" Yuri asks the butler. The butler nodded. "Your Appa.... Uh.. I mean Appa wants us to spend 1 week in this hotel." Myungsoo said. Yuri once again widened her eyes. "No... no... no... First, Honeymoon and now this one week vacation... I don't know maybe Hell!" Yuri said as she explode of her angerness. Myungsoo just stared at her and went inside the hotel. Yuri can't do anything but to follow him. "Hey... Wait! Let's asks the clerk." Yuri said to Myungsoo. Myungsoo stopped and sat on a couch near the desk. "Excuse me, I'm Kwon Yuri. May I ask if me and Myungsoo are on the same room? If yes... Can you give me my OWN room?" Yuri asks the lady in the desk. The lady checked on her computer and it says: "I'm sorry Miss Yuri but We don't have any room available and if there is... You can't  buy that room. I'm sorry... Miss Yuri. I think you'll be staying in one room with your husband." The lady said. Yuri is trying to hold her anger but it doesn't work. So she just walked away. He passed by Myungsoo who is sitting on the couch, "Yuri... Yul!... Yuri..." Myungsoo said. Yuri just ignored him and went straightly to the elevator.

Yuri was about to close the door until someone stopped her from closing it. "Yah! Who are you?" Yuri shouts. She still trying to push the door but Myungsoo was too strong so, he push it harder and Yuri fell on the floor. "Pabo..." Myungsoo said as he passed by Yuri and did not helped her. 

It was already 9 in the evening. Yuri finished showering so, it's Myungsoo's turn. Yuri went on the balcony to get some fresh air. Minutes passed, Yuri felt the cold wind so, she decided to go outside. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!......." Yuri shouts as she cover her eyes.

 

 

 

 

Annyeong!~

I don't want to go to school!