Where are we going?

The boys

Myungsoo wakes up through Yuri's shout. He immediately covers Yuri's mouth but Yuri bites his hand. "Ouch... Why'd you do that, Yuri!?" he asks Yuri. "That's a revenge for hugging me all night.! et!" Yuri said to Myungsoo. Myungsoo put a smirk on his face. "Yah... Don't act innocent as if you didn't do anything to me last night." Myungsoo teased Yuri. Yuri's eyes begin to widened. "Myungsoo! Still et!" Yuri said to Myungsoo. "Want to know the whole story, Yuri?" Myungsoo asks Yuri. Yuri nodded. "I woke up in the middle of the night... I felt that someone is hugging me. I turn around and... You were hugging me and You were shiverring eventhough your blanket is thick. I decided to hug you to kept you warm. So..., who's the ert now?" Myungsoo asks Yuri as he lean closer to her. Yuri look into Myungsoo's eyes... "U-uh... U-umm... Is that really what happened?" Yuri asks Myungsoo with a worried tone. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. "Well..." Yuri said as she runs towards the bathroom. Myungsoo chased and grab her hand. He pushed Yuri to the wall and getting closer and closer to Yuri. She closed her eyes, she thought Myungsoo will do something to her. Myungsoo just grab the towel and went straight to the bathroom. 

Yuri open her eyes, she feels her heart was about to explode and she doesn't know why is it pumping fast like that. She went to sat on a couch waiting for Myungsoo. While she was waiting, she was thinking about Myungsoo. "Aniyo... Aniyo.. It can't be. Why Am I being like this?!" Yuri said to herself she didn't know her voice it too loud, too loud for Myungsoo to hear it. "Being what?" Myungsoo went out of the shower without any shirts on his body only tower on his lower body. She quickly ran into the bathroom. "Um... Myungsoo.... Can I have my towel back?" Yuri asks. :Is it yours? Here." Myungsoo said to Yuri as he throws it to Yuri. Yuri catch it and went inside the bathroom.

After minutes past, Yuri finished taking a shower.

What she wear: 

"What are you wearing?" Myungsoo asks Yuri. Yuri looked into her outfit to see what's wrong. "What?" Yuri said in a confused tone. "We're going to a place." Myungsoo said to Yuri. He give her some piece of clothes to wear. "wear this." Myungsoo said. Yuri pouted as she get the clothes and immediately change her clothes.

what they wears:

   

They went to a restaurant where they have to meet some people important in their lifes. Yuri doesn't know anything about it yet. 

At the restaurant, they were waiting for about 10 minutes . "Aren't we going to order?" Yuri asks. Myungsoo shook his head. "Why?" Yuri asks again for the second time. "Yuri... Please just wait and you'll see..." Myungsoo said to Yuri with annoyed tone. Yuri looked down. After waiting for about 30 minutes... "Ah.. They are here!" Myungsoo said as he stand up to greet them.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Annyeong! 

Please subscribe! :)

Comment will encourage me more!!!!!!!!!!! :)) <3