Why did you do that?

The boys

It was an windy evening when the people inside the palace decided to sleep early. Yuri who was done showering decided to sleep but in her mind something is bothering. She thinks harder and harder and finally, she remembered that Myungsoo will be sleeping in her room. She jumps out of her bed and opens the door.

When she opened the door, Myungsoo is infront of the door. "Why didn't you knock?" Yuri asks to Myungsoo. Myungsoo just went inside. Yuri imediately went to her bed and covers it with all of her body. "Yah! Move!" Myungsoo said. "Andwae! You sleep at the couch!" Yuri said. Myungsoo stared at her for about 1 minute. Yuri decided to give the bed for Myungsoo. "Yah! You sleep here. I'll sleep at the couch besides you're our family's guest." Yuri said as she walk towards the couch. Myungsoo didn't even say a word, he just went to the bed and sleep. He didn't even said Thank you. "Thank you!!" Yuri said in an annoying tone. 

Yuri fell asleep, she didn't know that she's making a sound. Through that sound, Myungsoo woke up. "Aishi! That girl... Woah... It's cold." Myungsoo said as he went to the couch to on check Yuri. He saw Yuri shiverring in cold. He decided to get another blanket that is thicker. He puts it to Yuri and went to his bed. 

Sunny morning when Yuri woke up. She woke up that she's in her bed already and Myungsoo was not there anymore. She looks around her room but Myungsoo is not there. She tries to recall but all she remebered is that she's so sleepy. She took a shower and put some casual clothes. She went down to have some breakfast.

"Anyeonghaseyo.!" Yuri said with a smile as she sat down. Myungsoo who is sitting infront of Yuri looks her but Yuri didn't even looked him. "Yuri... Your birthday is on Friday... December 4?" The King asks jokingly. All of them laugh. "Appa... Are you getting old? Why are you forgetting my birthday!?" Yuri asks in a sad tone. The king laugh so hard. "Aniyo... I'm just teasing you... December 5 is your birthday... And..."The king said with a worried tone. Yuri was looking at her father all the time. "You marriage..." The king said with a sad tone. Myungsoo didn't expect that so as he drinks the water he cough after he heard it. "Appa... You're joking right?I'm only 18... I think it's too young for me to get marry." Yuri said. "Unnie... You have to follow Appa..." Seohyun said to Yuri. Yuri was about to cry until she remembered her plans. "When will the wedding begins?" Yuri asks. The king smiles as he hug her daughter. "It will be on the morning... I love you Yuri!" The king said. 

After the breakfast, the four sisters decided to go to their tree house outside the palace. 

*the tree house outside the palace located at the back*

                                        

The four sisters were laying on each other's lap. "Yul... You have plan after your wedding?" Taeyeon asks. "Um... After I get married... Appa said that he just bought a house near our house...So.. I'll be able to discuss some of my plans with you." Yuri said. "Yuri-ah! Appa said that I can live with you." Taeyeon said. Yuri was very happy knowing that all of her sister are together in one house. 

It was evening when the sister return to the palace. 

 

 

 

 

 

daine10~