New house, New Environment and New feelings

The boys

It was time for them to go to their own house. Both Yuri and Myungsoo is excited. They both get inside of the cab. Since Yuri is still sleepy, she decided to take a nap while on their way. Myungsoo noticed Yuri's head is not comfortable in its position, so she put Yuri's head to his shoulder so that she can sleep comfortably. Myungsoo felt sleepy too so he rested his head on top of Yuri's head. After a while, Myungsoo wakes up again and the driver said that they're already in their house. He wakes Yuri up and tell that they're already here. Yuri woke up and felt she's in the shoulder of Myungsoo, she then look up and sees Myungsoo looking at her. 

"I'm sorry. I've fallen asleep on your shoulder." Yuri said but Myungsoo only smile sweetly and gets out of the car without saying anything. 

Yuri feels kinda embarassed because she has fallen asleep on his shoulder. She has fallen asleep to the guy who's still awkward for her.

"Pabo Yuri Pabo!" She said as she hurt herself. Myungsoo sees it and it make him giggles. "Yah.. Aren't you going out of there?" He questioned her. Yuri gives him a smile. A smile of embarassement. She then gets out of cab to help carry the bags. 

"Aigoo~ You're a girl. You shoul not carry all those heavy bags." Myungsoo said as he grabs the bags on Yuri's hand. 

After they carry all of their bags. They've finally saw their house and outside there are some important people waiting for them. Yuri's 2 sisters are going to live there too while Myungsoo's cousin visit him for a while. Both run to their loved ones.

"Bro! What're you doing here?" Myungsoo said to his cousin as they both do their signature hand shake. "Your mom told me to visit you here and don't worry I am not going to live with you the two of you here." his cousin said. Myungsoo is so happy to see his closet cousin.

"Where are you planning to live?" Myungsoo said. 

"Oh... 2 houses after you house. I live with my friend there." The cousin said as he pointed out the house. And Myungsoo just smiled.

"Oh.. Let me introduce you to my wife...." Myungsoo said in low tone.

Myungsoo introduce his cousin CHANYEOL. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Chanyeol-ssi" Yuri said as she smiled to him. She also introduces her sister.

"SooYoung and our baby... Seohyun." She pointed her sisters. 

"Nice to meet you too, Noonas" he said as he chuckled.

It was time for Chanyeol to go while Yuri's sisters are going to stay here for their studies. They went to their respective rooms. Yuri is having trouble finding her room, she was about to explode when she recieves a text message from his older sister; Taeyeon. 

From: Taengoo~ <3

Yuri-ah~ Did you find you room?

Kekeke......

I know not yet! Because you're a little bit Babo~ :P

Your room is in the second floor near the room of SooYoung. 

Aigoo~

Yuri chuckles as she finally found her room. As soon as she opens her room, she was so shock for how her bed room is big. She's really happy that she's alone in her own bedroom. She run into the bed and jump on it, she screams like there's no tomorrow. "Wah.... I'm alone!" she mumbles as she closes her eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo's P.O.V:

 

I decided to walk up stairs and take a bath while Yuri and her sister still talking. As I went and look for my room, it was so hard because there's too many room and each everyone of it is locked. So I asked one maid. 

"Where's my room?" I asked and the maid lead me to the room.

"Hope the two of you have fun, Sir." she said as she walks away.

"Thank You... Wait~ Two of us?" I said to the maid but she didn't answer back, she just continue to walk.

I ignore her and goes in. It's so big and neat in my eyes. I decided to take a shower because it's so hot. I go to the bathroom and took a shower. It was so refreshing and sounds are so good but I just heard something. A girl screaming, * sigh * Probably it's Yuri. Ugh... I really thought I was alone in the room. Wait... did she knows that I'm here... I laugh. Probably not! That Pabo/weird girl. 

Finally. . . I finished taking a bath. I went out of the bathroom with only towels on my lower body. I saw Yuri laying on the bed and I went closer to see if she's sleeping but no... She's smiling. She's daydreaming. I let out a big laugh but no sounds at all. I decided to , I go on top of her and stares at her for a while until she opens her eyes. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________