Spending the night with you

The boys

*Let's read the Myungsoo thing*

Myungsoo was done taking a shower until he realized that he doesn't have an underwear. "Shoot... I hope she's not inside." Myungsoo said. He walk out of the shower and went to his bag to get some underwears plus some shirts. "Yes! Finally. I have to go back to shower quickly.!" Myungsoo said. Before he can make a step, he heard a scream. He turn around and Yuri was screaming and covering her eyes. He was surprissed. Myungsoo tries to act cool infront of Yuri. "Yah... Why can't you look at me with your eyes?" Myungsoo asks Yuri. Yuri ignored the question and turns around and then Myungsoo went back to CR.

After the happening a while ago. They decided to go to sleep. "Wait... You sleep on the floor." Yuri said to Myungsoo. Myungsoo went to the bed. "Yah... Yah..!" Yuri shouts. Myungsoo is just staring at Yuri and that's what makes Yuri uncomfortable. Yuri decided to sleep on the couch again but before she stand up. Myungsoo quickly grabs her wrist. Yuri was surprissed by Myungsoo's action. "Wh-what are you doing?" Yuri asks Myungsoo. "We should sleep here together... Maybe the hotel staff will come in to check us. What would they think?" Myungsoo asks Yuri. Yuri sat on the edge of the bed and lay on the bed. "You sleep on the edge too.... Go away... Shoo shoo" Yuri said to Myungsoo. Myungsoo just smirk and went to sleep. 

In the middle of the night. Myungsoo woke up because he feels that someone is hugging him from his back. "Yuri?" Myungsoo tries to asks Yuri but all Yuri do is snore and snore. Myungsoo felt that Yuri is shivering to death so, he decided to hug her. All night long, Yuri and Myungsoo hug eachother.

Yuri wakes up first. She felt warm and she decided to open her eyes. As she open her eyes.... "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuri shouts.

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo!

Please subscribe more... Please Please Please... :)