The PD Ships JackJi

More Than Seven Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early Friday morning and the birds were chirping ever so beautifully. I slightly opened my eyes from a good night’s sleep. Guk-Joo didn’t snore as loud as the other nights. I woke up without a bloated face. I had no continuous schedule until 6. It was indeed the perfect day to wake up. Honestly, my bed was extra comfy today. I could sleep for the entire day if only I didn’t have to wash my hair, put on make-up and change out of my pyjamas. It has been more than a month with the Roommate family. Yes, I was starting to feel attached to everyone.

 

Everyone treated me so well, how could I ever dislike my journey in the Roommate house? Before arriving here, my sister and I would imagine scenarios that would happen while I was away from home. My sister is an Opera Major but sometimes I wonder why she didn’t go into Creative Writing. Since she loves to imagine so much. This one time, she imagined a boy would fall in love with my laugh and will protect me against all evil from the world. When I say “evil”, I meant “mean jokes” from my roommates. I was lucky that no one picked on me, I am a rookie after all and rookie idols won’t always have it the easy way. I obviously played along and said I’ll find a boyfriend while I’m at it.

 

I was still in bed, reading text messages from my friends and family. Speaking of my sister, she sent me a message:

 

To: Mushroom Youngji [ Read 6:25am ]

 

I hope I didn’t wake you up! Since it’s been, like, forever since I’ve sent you a text message. Just wanted to wish you sweet dreams. Also! Wish Dong-Wook a good morning for me~ I’m so jealous you can get to see him nearly every day. Hey! You should totally flirt with some of the guys in Roommate. Kang-Joon and Jackson are so handsome and cute~ Go go go Youngji!

 

 

Ignoring that message would be kind of rude but I was actually speechless and hesitant to respond. After waking up, brushed my teeth and took a hot shower, I grabbed my phone and texted:

 

To: Sister [ Sent 6:50am ]

 

Never in a million years.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone had rolled kimbap for breakfast (prepared by Guk-Joo and Nana). I never looked forward to breakfast since the menu was quite repetitive. If it wasn’t kimbap then it would be kimchi fried rice. Dinner, however, was always much more exciting since it would be either meat, meat or meat!

 

I was sitting across Jackson who was eating his fourth roll. I kicked him under the table and he jerked a little, looking up at me with a playful face. I jokingly poked my tounge out and he rolled his eyes in response.

 

Colour: Youngji | Jackson | Dong-Wook | Sae-Ho | Joon-Hyung

 

“Hey Jackson! Hey!”

“What? You wanted to thank me for the piggyback ride from the other night?”

“Whatever. I already said thanks. Anyways, do you have anything going on today?”

“I was supposed to be at practice by 11am but my manager said I didn’t have to come in.”

 “Lucky. You are one lucky dude.”

 “I guess so. But why did you ask?”

“Nothing. I was just wondering if… you… would want to… help me… with the dishes this morning.”

 “Nah, sounds boring. You wash it yourself.”

“You should help out with the chores more often! I never seen you lift a finger to help!”

 “Uh, for your information! I have washed the dishes before.”

“I’m sorry but… I don’t believe you. Liar *pokes tounge out*”

“If you guys keep arguing like this, I’m going to force you two to get married.”

 “It’s an early morning and you’re already bickering? Amazing, absolutely amazing.”

“Ew. I wouldn’t even date Jackson even if my life depended it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter