Vegetable Ghost?

More Than Seven Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally I was finished with rehearsals. It was another tough week as I was constantly practicing inside and out of the DSP building. Today was a little different from the rest as I had to wake up extra early to do various vocal exercises, I couldn't go home till 4pm. As hard I was trying, mistakes would always occur from this performance to the next. And despite the hardships, I didn’t want to let my Kara members down. I had to lot to learn though, that’s for sure.

“Hey Youngji, you did great today! Make sure you get some rest, you worked really hard.”

I swear I gave her the biggest smile because Hara herself actually acknowledged my effort. It sure pays off! I would never ever get tired from hearing her kind words. I smiled and bowed to show the respect I had towards her. Everyone was sure quick to leave the building as I was the only member still behind. I decided to let the members go home first as I wanted to stay back and practice just a little bit longer.

 

 

---

 

 

As soon as I walked out of the building, my heart began to fill heavy. Why you ask? Last night, that’s why. Who could forget such an embarrassing moment? Jackson heard me say that I wanted to see his abs. But of course it wasn’t totally true. Either way, I wasn’t going to admit it. So what did I do? I told him that I said Marksoon, not Jackson. And that I said labs, not abs. Obviously Jackson didn’t buy it at first so I squeezed in another lie. I explained to him that I had a sister and her friend’s cousin was called Marksoon and he was a doctor who works at multiple labs. Don’t ask me how he responded to that exactly. He just sort of shrugged and left while I tried my best to look like I was actually telling the truth. Shockingly, I think he did end up believing me.

 

 

---

 

 

“Okay Youngji…breathe… in… and breathe… out.” The cameras were rolling back to normal. It was the second day at the Roommate house and I was more nervous than excited. I knew I couldn’t act this way forever so I thought of a brilliant plan. So brilliant it’ll work wonders.

 

Avoid Jackson at all cost.

 

And with that, I opened the front door and held my chin up high, ready to fulfil my challenge. This shouldn’t be too hard. I just won’t talk to him. But first, let’s see who is at home. I glanced around the foyer to see how many slippers were lying around. Not including my own and the guests’ slippers, there was a total of nine, which meant only two people are in the house. I managed to take off my sneakers and was about to walk in until I heard a loud scream. The next thing that happened? Jackson. He looked extremely terrified. He flew and ran right out of the door and hid behind me.

 

(Youngji) “JACKSON?! JACKSON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

(Jackson) “K-k-kang k-kang-joon sshi!”

“What about Kang-joon? Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter