Nice Guy Jackson

More Than Seven Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight I decided to purchase spicy beef noodles for the Roommate family. Unfortunately, I forgot that Jackson couldn’t endure spicy food very well. Ooops! I chuckled when I saw his reaction from taking a whole bite, it was priceless. Everyone else at the dining table also thought it was funny.

 

(Jackson) “Youngji! Pass me some napkins and a glass of water, hurry!”

(Dong-Wook) “You shouldn’t order a girl around like that.”

(Jackson) “But hyung, my tounge is becoming numb and my forehead. Can you see my forhead? Can’t you tell I’m sweating? The spicy food literally had an impact on me.”

(Dong-Wook) “You can still use your legs, right?”

(Jackson) “Yeah, so?”

(Sunny) “So… you can still walk and get yourself some water.”

(Jackson) “Joon-Hyung! Save me! Everyone keeps telling me to stop bossing Youngji around when I’m not!”

(Joon-Hyung) “Yo man! Can't help you there, bro! You should treat Youngji like a lady and get her water instead! AHEHEHE!”

(Dong-Wook) “See Jackson? Even Joon-Hyung thinks you’re being too bossy!”

(Jackson) “Argh! I wish Guk-Joo noona was here to save me from this madness!”

(Sunny) “She’s at work! She can’t save you from trouble this time.”

 

Even though my foot was sore tonight, I wasn't influenced by the pain thanks to the family. They were a hilarious bunch. Since I didn't want anybody to worry about me, I tried not to show it. No one could tell anyways, since I was still able to walk normally. Thankfully it only started to hurt after I arrived home from schedule. Imagine if it was sore from the moment I woke up this morning! I don’t want to let my Kara members down by calling in sick. I held in the slight pain as I took a couple of steps to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

 

I never really thought about how Jackson treated me. If I had to answer though, I would say he is a good friend who is fun to hang around with. But of course he wasn’t the perfect gentleman. At least not towards me.

 

(Youngji) “Here’s your water.”

(Jackson) “Arggghhh my tounge! I can feel the spice attack! It burns!”

(Youngji) “It’s my fault. I should’ve purchased a separate serving without any chilli paste.”

(Jackson) “You need to make it up for me.”

(Youngji) “How?”

(Jackson) “How about… you buy me dinner?”

(Youngji) “Tommorrow?”

(Jackson) “No, I mean right now. I barely ate.”

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

We ended up walking together in the night. There were no cameras following the two of us. I honestly felt bad that I only bought spicy food without thinking of the ones who couldn’t eat chilli. Jackson and I wondered around for 15 minutes, deciding where to eat.

 

(Youngji) “What did you want to eat? Pork belly? Ramyun?”

(Jackson) “Nah. Is there anything else?”

(Youngji) “Good. Don’t pick anything expensive. I already used part of my pay for tonight’s dinner.”

(Jackson) “Really? You should have told me earlier.”

(Youngji) “What do you mean?”

(Jackson) “What can you buy for me now? What can you afford?”

 (Youngji) “A carton of milk.”

(Jackson) “Are you seriously kidding me? Milk? That’s it?”

(Youngji) “Calm down, I’m just joking with you. Hey, look! Here’s a restaurant. Looks like they’re only selling small servings at the moment.”

 

There was a Chinese restaurant that barely had any customers inside. They were se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter