Hard to Escape

More Than Seven Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Previously: on Chapter 10 }

Since I was picky, I wanted to pick a nice hotel. Obviously I was paying so I needed to choose carefully. Heading out to the main city, we drove to a nice hotel called Seoul Paradise Hotel. The PD found a parking spot while Jackson took care of me. Jackson gave me a piggyback ride and took me to my room (after paying the room fees of course). I was kind of embarrassed that I had to be carried into a hotel. Luckily, we had our disguises on so no one would recognised the two of us.

 

[ Key: Youngji | Jackson (Green) ]

"Which floor are we *hiccup* heading to?"

"5th floor."

"5th floor *hiccup*. Ugh, I'm so sorry for being such a bother. I knew I shouldn't have drank so much. I'm such a fool."

"You owe me big time."

"I know *hiccup*."

"Okay we're here."

"Already?"

"Yeah. So, do... you need me to carry you ….into your room or .....should I just drop you off here?

 

Millions of thoughts were racing in my mind. I didn’t want to say goodbye and watch him leave but I also didn’t want him to be in the same room as me. Not when the sun’s down!

Oh my god.

What should I say?

 

 

 

 

 

{ Warning: Mild coarse language is expected in scenario 11 }

I sometimes wonder why I wasn’t born with superpowers. How good would it be to have the ability to freeze time and just live in that exact moment for as long as one desires. If I could, I would freeze this very moment. I wanted time to just stop as soon as Jackson asked me if he wanted him to carry me into my room or not. We were standing exactly outside of my room that I will be staying for tonight. Of course he shouldn't walk into the room. Of course he should just drop me off from here. I should not suggest any other way. The plan was set. Jackson will not carry me in. I will walk myself in. No fantasies, Youngji. Get your head straight and snap back to reality!

 

[ Key: Youngji | Jackson (Green) ]

"Jackson.”

“Yeah? What is it?”

“Thank you so much for helping me but I think you should just drop me off here and go home-"

 

The elevator doors broke the silence of the 5th floor and distracted the focus of our conversation. I was interrupted by a couple who came out of the elevator, running. They seemed scared and rushed. Almost as if they were finding a place to hide. They ran past the two of us and grabbed their door card key and with one swipe (to open the door) they ran inside and bang! shut the door.

 

"Whoa… looks like they really want to spend the night together. Look at them, closing the door like that. Sounded so loud, I thought my eardrums would be destroyed. Did you hear it? Dang. And holding each other like that."

"Ew Jackson, are you having dirty thoughts right now? Can you not? *hiccup* Oh my god. My head hurts. Ugh why did I drink so much?"

"Why else would a couple be together this late then? Huh? Why? Huh? And not to mention, they picked a hotel to stay at!!"

"Shut up! You're being too loud!"

"Look who's the loud one. Chill and calm down, Youngji."

"Ugh, I have to raise my voice to tell you to shut your mouth because DUH YOU HAVE BAD HEARING! And you are bad at picking hints!"

"HEY! Watch it! Or I'll drop you on the floor. Don't cry like a baby when I let go."

"Don't you dare..."

"Watch me-"

 

We were interrupted again. This time, it was a group of people who came out from the same elevator. From the looks of it, they all seemed the same aged (there were seven girls in total). But one of the girl looked the angriest. If this was an angry mob, then she’ll definitely be the leader. She had it all. Anger, passion and a tough expression that would scare kids away. She was the one that led the angry girls out of the elevator and marched right up to our direction. In my loudest whisper, I told Jackson to quickly get inside.

 

“Jackson! Get inside!”

“What? Why-”

“There’s a group of girls coming right at us! What if they recognise us? Hurry and get inside!”

“Who should go inside? Me or you?

“Me! Drop me off!”

“Alright-”

“No! Wait! BOTH OF US!”

 

I quickly got my door card key from my pocket, opened the door and pointed inside so Jackson would carry me in. Jackson dropped me on the floor.

 

I felt like giving a Jackson an epic slap from being so slow and dumb. I was in a more panic state because I was quick to recognise a situation that has the potential to cause trouble. I don’t care if we had disguises on, we had to take extra caution to the people around us. I quickly looked into the peephole to see what was going on. Jackson was standing right beside me getting a little impatient.

 

“Youngji! I can’t see. What’s happening?”

“I don’t see them. I think they walked past our room.”

“So… they didn’t come for us?”

“Yeah. If they did then they would’ve have stand outside our door. But I don’t see anyone.”

“What is with everyone tonight? People are either in a rush or angry. The world confuses me sometimes.”

“At least nobody recognised us.”

“Thank god.”

“Totally.”

“Then… I guess it’s safe for me to leave.”

“Yeah… it’s like, 2:30am. Pretty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter