After Midnight

More Than Seven Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was cold season, my hands were numb and frozen. Plates, mugs and eating utensils were all stacked on top of each other in the kitchen sink. I was the only person who volunteered to do the morning dishes as none of the guys were keen on chores.

 

“Youngji, are you cold?”

Jackson questioned me with a smile as he walked into the kitchen with more dirty plates.

“Well, yeah. We can only use cold water in the kitchen since we’re trying to save hot water for showers only. Why? You’re worried about me?”

Jackson scoffed and laughed.

“Not really, I kind of just asked because I felt like it.”

I knew he would say something like that which annoyed me by just a bit. I attempted to flick water on his face with my fingers as revenge. It was fun to tease and bicker with him. Since we’re both the same age, it just happens naturally.

“Wang Jackson, I really want to wet your face with this sponge.”

“Ew, no thanks. I was about to help you out but I suddenly lost interest. Enjoy yourself.”

Jackson placed the dirty dishes in the sink and sat back down at the dining table with Joon-Hyung.

 

It has been a more than 3 weeks being together with the Roommate family. The household has become loud and crazy. It was as if we had karaoke every two nights. Oh! And guess what! I even became close to Wang Jackson. You’re probably wondering how it all happened after that encounter in the bathroom. Well it was simple. I offered him fried chicken on one of the nights we happened to be hungry. How could he refused such a delicious offer, right? Jackson and I ate at around 1.30am since we were both busy the entire day. It was strange how Jackson didn’t bring up the past. Was he that forgetful or did he knew I’d get embarrassed from hearing his reaction? Anyways, I explained myself about what really happened and why I ended up in his bathroom. I figured that honesty was the only way to build a stronger relationship between the two of us. Jackson was totally cool with it, he said “let’s just start becoming more comfortable with each other.” Who actually knew it was difficult to have a normal relationship with that boy. We bicker all the time and Dong-Wook always threatens us to get married if we keep it up.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

It was 2.30am and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter