Picnic and Lost Phone

More Than Seven Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Roommate family decided it was a good day for a picnic. And Jackson was coming along too. That guy sure knows how to make life more interesting wherever he goes. What sets him apart from the other boys I’ve met? Was it because he was a foreigner? Was it because he had three distinctive charms; wild, s_xy and cute? Whatever it was, he makes my day fly so fast with excitement. Personally, I would love to get close to him, in a “friendly” way of course. Come on! We're both new to the idol world. It would totally make sense to be friends and experience this journey together. Thinking back however, we didn't have such a great start. I was lucky enough to get away from the toothpaste incident. It was a relief he didn't bring it up since we're kind of even. Thanks to Cucumber, our "vegetable ghost" puppy. We both had our moments.

 

I had the day off from practice which allows me to play for the entire day and get to know Jackson a bit more. After everyone had eaten their breakfast, we all took another 30 minutes to get ready. As for me, I picked out a simple outfit and tied my hair into a low ponytail. Done.

 

Jong-Ok called from outside, "Is everybody ready to go? Sunny, you ride with me since you know the directions to the park. You can pick two more people to ride with. I think Sae-Ho will be driving the other car.”

 

I immediately wanted Sunny to pick Jackson and me but to keep my diginity, I kept quiet. What if everyone misunderstood and jumped into conclusions that I like him? Ha! Please, I do not have that kind of feeling towards that guy. I had to get close to him but not in a “romantic” kind of way. As I said before, only in a friendly way. It was as if fate didn’t play on my side though. Min-Woo hopped onto Jong-Ok’s car and Jackson? He ended up following Sunny since Guk-Joo and Joon-Hyung weren’t coming to the picnic. For some funny reason, I felt a little disappointed. Just a tiny.

 

I took our Roommate dog, Cucumber, to keep me company. I had no choice but to ride in Sae-Ho’s car along with Dong-Wook and Ryohei.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

It was an amusing day at the park. Jackson taught the guys cartwheels and backflips. Everyone looked like they enjoyed themselves from sharing and learning a few thing or two. I wasn’t the type to just sit and watch so I tried doing a backflip but Jackson told me it wasn’t easy. I tried it anyways and end up falling on my multiple times. He was right, it wasn’t easy.

 

 It was time for the camera team to take a break. Most had lunch while some of them were monitoring the scenes they recorded earlier. The guys continued playing ball games. I wanted to teach Cucumber some tricks since I had a dog at home who was much well trained. I saw Jackson and Sunny having a conversation near a shaded area.

 

“Hey Youngji! Come over and sit with us!”

Sunny called out my name and Jackson looked towards my direction.

I didn’t smile wholeheartedly for some reason. Was it because I felt a little bit jealous of their friendship? But Sunny was my senior. She has been in the business for eight years! Of course she would get along with everyone. I was still a rookie celebrity who had a long way to go. Maybe I’m overreacting. I didn’t have a clear understanding of how I was feeling.

“Youngji? What’s up with you? Hurry over.”

I realised Sunny kept calling me, so I quickly walked over to them whilst carrying Cucumber. Sunny pointed to Dong-Wook who was getting his hit by a ball, again.

“Aigoo check out Dong-Wook! He’s totally losing the game. Is this his third punishment?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter