Secret Kiss

More Than Seven Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on More Than Seven Secrets:

I closed my eyes. I had nothing but hopeful thoughts that was about to happen between Jackson and I. Butterflies were swarming inside of me. My heart was beating a song. I tighten my eyes and waited. I couldn’t believe the boy I had feelings for had this side to him. Unpredictable. Mysterious. So dominant. He sure knew how to throw surprises. Jackson’s deep voice interrupted my train of thought. Jackson’s words formed my lips into a smile.

 

“Promise me this will be our little secret. Act like nothing happened after I tell you to open your eyes.”

 

Sounds of chatter could be heard downstairs whereas silence lingered on the second floor. Winter dusk could’ve been cold but it wasn’t for me. My body was heated by the near contact of another human. A human being that could make me weak yet so alive from his touch. His body was hovered over mine for 5 minutes and I swear it was enough to send my heart away. Jackson gently my cheeks. He brushed his soft thumb across my lips. I melted at his touch and slightly shivered. Jackson slowly intertwined his fingers with mine. I could feel him adjusting himself closer to me. His nose brushed against mine while our fingers tightened. I tilted my head up, wanting to break the remaining distance between our lips. Finally. Our lips touch.

 

Jackson instructed me to close my eyes and to not say anything that was happening right now. It took me a while for those words to sink in. Is this going to be a secret? It was so cheeky of him to be this bold. But he wasn't afraid. He wasn't afraid if I would push him off and scream my lungs out. He had a feeling that I would give him permission to kiss me. It was that or his hormones came out to play. Either way, I was gobsmacked by his approach. He had guts and that's what I like about him. I giggled at the thought and Jackson suddenly stopped the kiss.

 

“What’s so funny?”

 

I opened my eyes. Jackson’s eyes grew wider as I started to giggle harder. My cheeks were getting hotter. I nervously looked straight into Jackson’s eyes. Jackson gave me a smirk.

 

[ Key: Jackson | Youngji (bold) ]

 

“You’re blushing.”

“No… I’m not…”

“Why are you giggling?”

“Because… I’m happy. And shy… at the same time.”

“Does that mean you like me?”

“I don’t want to answer that…”

“Why not?”

“I’m… too shy right now… to respond to that.”

“Too shy to kiss me again as well?”

“Maybe…”

“Shall we try again?”

“...yes.”

 

I closed my eyes after he closed his. Our lips touched. The warmth of his lips was returned to me once again. This time, our lips pressed harder than before.  We both let our hands go. It was a sign that both of us started to feel more relaxed with each other. I wrapped my arms around Jackson's neck and pushed him closer. I never wanted to let him go.






 

---







 

The Christmas party was just about to start. The food and drinks were ready. The decorations were all set. The band was rehearsing their last piece. Everything was going smoothly and everybody was focused on getting themselves ready for tonight's event. I was practicing my dance moves for tonight's performance. I realised I needed to touch up with my makeup. I needed to apply mascara. My lips needed lip balm. Looking at my lips in the mirror reminded me. The kiss. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was getting obsessed with my own repetitive thoughts. Jackson and I decided to keep our little kiss a secret. As much as I was happy, I was also curious about our future. What will happen after tonight between me and him? Jackson kissed me because he was feeling lonely. My heart was telling me that it was just a kiss that didn't mean anything. No. There was no way Jackson would kiss someone randomly like that, right? If he didn't like me then he wouldn't have charged in like that. One way or another, I wanted him to tell me whether he had feelings for me or not. I wanted to know if our kiss meant something to him. I had to hear it from him rather than living up to my assumptions. I could hear laughter as I walked up the stairs towards my room. Jackson was with Joon-Hyung, Sae-Ho and JYP.

 

I wanted to be with Jackson. I missed seeing him even though we parted not long ago. I wanted to ask him whether we were officially dating. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter