Stay With Me Pt.2

More Than Seven Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson took the lead walking up the stairs. I followed right behind him. He kept his right hand in his pocket the whole time. I was super curious as to what he was up to. Did he wanted to make it up with a small present? Whatever it was, I was more than eager to find out. I kept my cool and walked into the bedroom along with Jackson.

 

[ Key: Youngji (Bold) | Jackson (Normal) ]

 

"Sit down and close your eyes."

"Okay, eyes closed."

"Thanks for the other night. It must have been three or four days now. Sorry it took me that long to say thanks."

(YJ)"It's cool. You had a cold so don't worry. I understand."

"Yeah. Looks like you didn't get to sleep since you let me stay in the room at the hotel. I promise I'll pay you back. How much-"

"Aigoo.... I said It's fine~ Don't worry about it. Can I open my eyes now?"

"No. Not yet. I have to give you a small gift first."

"A gift?"

"Hold out your hand for me. Okay..... open your eyes."

"Wow.... wait... what is.... this?"

"It's a necklace for Cucumber. It's so cool, isn't it?"

"What? How is this for me? This is supposed to be for Cucumber?"

"Well yeah. But considering you love Cucumber so much... I thought it'd make a good present for you too."

"Oh... thanks."

 

 

 

"Later when you give Cucumber a bath, you can wear it for her."

"Can I also ask for one other thing?"

"Name it."

 "Can you help me wash her? I bought her this cute outfit and it’s the perfect outfit for Christmas party!"

"Too easy!"

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Careful! Not too rough! That'll hurt her."

"Sorry. I'm not an expert at this."

"Ouch! Ow! Ow! Now you're hurting me!"

"Oh my god. I never knew it would be this hard."

"You're stepping on my foot!"

"We should've taken this outside! It'll be easier."

"Are you crazy?! Do you want to freeze to our death?"

"I told you I'm not an expert! I don't know."

"Quick! Pass me the shampoo?"

"Cucumber ran out of the tub!"

 

Jackson and I decided to wash Cucumber in the bathtub together. Little did I know, it was not such a good idea because space and coordination was a major problem. We had no idea how Sae-Ho and Nana managed to wash Cucumber in here. It was probably Jackson's fault since he kept messing everything up. He gave me Nana's hair treatment shampoo instead of Cucumber's. He was super awkward when he washed Cucumber. He was not lying I can tell you that. He wasn’t good at this. I had to yell at him a couple of times. I know I might have sounded mean and all but it can't be helped. If you were in my shoes, you'd yell at Jackson too. He's like this adult child that's always full of mischief and trouble. I ended up catching Cucumber as he headed towards my bed. When I came back, Jackson was out of the bathtub and drying his feet with a towel.

 

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?"

"Out."

"We're not finished with washing Cucumber."

"Don't you think it's easier if I just wait outside? I'm obviously only making things harder. You're the expert in this so... you should bathe him."

"But..."

"...but what?"

"Nothing... I can wash him myself."

"Wait. Are you sad?"

"No I'm not. I'm super happy that you finally decided to leave. Things would be easy if I do it myself."

"I'll wait outside then."

 

Stupid Jackson. Even if he wasn't good at it, he didn't have to leave.

I stepped inside the bathtub along with Cucumber. I got the shampoo and squeezed a good amount into my hands. The room started to smell like strawberries and cucumber became more obedient after I washed him off with warmer water.

 

"Cucumber... do you think Jackson is still outside?"

"Woof!"

"No? Me too. I think he already left. He's probably downstairs with the others."

"Woof..."

"It would be a miracle if he waited."

"Woof woof!"

"You're so cute. It's almost as if you understand me. And your barks are your answers. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter