Jeju Island Part 2

Blue Blossoms

"Hongbin will be sleeping here with us for the trip okay?"

Hyunae was thinking that there's only 2 rooms in this condominium. And one of the rooms are Hyunae's and another ones are her parents. She seemed confuse. 

"Where the heck is the brat going to sleep?"

"Oh no don't tell me"

*knock knock knock*

"Nooooooo"

"Hyunae, open up the door honey." 

Hyunae was panic and she's scared if that Hongbin will sleep in her room. With her. She's pretending to sleep and calmly asked her mom to come in. 

"Hyunae, tonight Hongbin will sleep here okay? No objection. Just do it." 

"Bu..Bu..But..." 

Hyunae didn't finished her speech and her mom just went out like that. She pulled her hair and hoping that she is dreaming. Sleeping with the coffee spiller, brat and so unhandsome idol is just making her for having a nightmare. 

"Feels like my head gonna bloated out." 

 

*that night* 

Hyunae enters her room and jumped onto her bed. Almost one whole day spending for shopping and she's tired as she ran for a marathon. Hyunae hanging her clothes and suddenly she felt a water dripping on her leg. She her right that is where the toilet is located at. 

"Oh no you didn't!" 

Hyunae took one of the hanger and begins to smack Hongbin. The reason why Hyunae did that because....

He's and there's only a towel wrapping his waist. 

Hyunae is going to have a mental breakdown because of him. This is even worst from the coffee. It's lucky that the towel areb't slipped down. 

"Hey, cool down. It's not like you haven't see before this."

"Wh..What did you mean! You've spoiled my innocent mind." 

"Don't think the weird ones."

Hyunae ignores him and walks out from the room. She's now out of her temper. If he's not their parents friend's son, he must've already dead right now. Hyunae switched on the TV and watch Ingkigayo. 

"Oh. It's the last year's ones." 

"What are you watching?" asked Hongbin.

No answer. 

"Oh Ingkigayo."

No answer.

Suddenly, the song GR8U appears. Hyunae was like ' isn't that the coffee spiller? what on earth is he doing there. Wait! It's VIXX. Damn it.' Hongbin was enjoying his own performance. That song has been a year and he still remembers the steps. Wait of course. 

 

*bedtime*

"You! Sleep on the floor. Good Night."

Without any complains Hongbin sleeps on the floor eventhough the floor is a bit cold since the blanket isn't that thick. Hongbin tries to sleep but he can't since it's so cold. He decided to sleep beside Hyunae. He sneakly climb on Hyunae's bed and sleep. 

'Ah at least this is better.' whispers Hongbin. 

 

*3.00 a.m.* 

Hyunae is awake because of she heard someone is breathing next to her. She thought it was a ghost but then when she saw Hongbin, there's no response. Instead of waking him up, Hyunae covers Hongbin's body with a thick blanket which she's using now. 

'Sleep well troublemaker' 

Hyunae his hair and continue her sleep. Thanks to Hongbin because of him, Hyunae has no nightmare for that night. It seems like Hongbin is a dream catcher for her.