Two Of Us

Blue Blossoms

It's still raining since last night. Hyunae is preparing herself for school but seeing the conditions outside, it's raining. It's not just a normal rain but also snowfalls. She may freeze if she went to school. 

Hyunae stands in front of the window while writing 'Hongb' she stops writing after she had realised that she almost wrote 'Hongbin' . She wipes the writings and closed the curtain. Suddenly, her father knocks the door. 

*knock knock knock*

"Hyunae! No school for today. Your teacher has called me just now." 

"Okay dad." 

"Finally! Hot chocolate. Firewood. Marshmallows and drama for a day!"

Hyunae changes into a warm pink sweater and with a track bottom. Today will be a cold day since too much of ice are pouring down. Hyunae head downstairs and switch on the TV and watch a drama on SBS. Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows are a must when she is watching dramas. While Hyunae is watching the TV, her parents are going out for a meeting. 

"I've called your friend, Hongbin to accompany you okay!" said her father. 

"Yes, yes bye!" said Hyunae while laughing at the drama. 

After a moment, someone rang the doorbell. Hyunae lazily get up and open the door. She was shocked and closed back the door. Hyunae didn't realised that her father had told her that he has called Hongbin to accompany her. She was too concentrate on the drama until she couldn't even hear what is her father talking about. Hyunae re-opens the door. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Your dad asked me to accompany you."

'As expected huh.' whisper Hyunae.

"What?" 

"Erm. Nothing. C..Come in." 

Hongbin walk towards to the living room and sit on a sofa that is located beside Hyunae. It was awkward. The two of them had nothing to say. They enjoy the drama together. Hongbin puts his mug on the table and begins a conversation so that it won't be so awkward. 

"So do you any of our songs?"

"Nope. I'm not really into boygroups tho."

"Ah. Then should I show you one of our songs? Erm. I'm not the main vocal but, I'll try to dance." 

"Oh, it's okay. You don't have to."

Suddenly, Hongbin danced into a song titled 'Eternity.' Hyunae quites enjoy his dance and she was smiling. After a moment, the house went blackout. Both of them were searching for each other. They were struggling, Hyunae tripped on a floor and Hongbin fell on top of her. The shocking thing is, they were kissed. It was an accidently kiss. They were startled and sit 1m far apart to each other. 

*growling*

"Are you hungry?" 

"Nope." 

*growling*

Hyunae took out a packet of chocolate from her pocket and gave to Hongbin. 

"This is what I got."

"No, I don't want"

"Take it."

"Eyy, I said it's okay." *takes the chocolate from Hyunae's hand.

"Psh." 

When the electricity were back and Hyunae's parents were home, Hongbin says goodbye to the Yoon family and Hyunae's parents thanked him. Hyunae had a such of feelings that se couldn't forget what have happened today.