Welcome To Hell, Brat

Blue Blossoms

Hyunae walks towards her new seat that is right next to Hongbin. She acted out as a most innocent, fresh and lovely girl. 

'Ergh, he don't even greet me. What a rude brat. It's okay just let me teach you soon *evil laugh* ' 

Instead of greeting him, Hyunae just concentrate on her studies and ignoring Hongbin like he's never exist. She step on Hongbin's shoes just on purpose. He get startled but Hyunae just acted out cool and chill. 

"Excuse me, did you just stepped on my shoes?" asked him

"Uh? I'm so sorry." Hyunae continues her work while smirking for her suceed. 

 

*recess*

Hyunae keeps wondering where and with who she should recess with. She's damn hungry and lonely. She lined up and bought some donut.

"Where should I sit?" she wanders around the whole cafeteria. 

Suddenly, a group of boys bumped into her. The donuts fell and they stepped on it. 

'.' mumbled Hyunae.

"Hey, are you blind or what? Did you know that you just stepped on my donuts! What am I going to eat now!" 

"Oh? Hyunae?" N suddenly walks out from the line of the group of boys. 

"Why did you guys stepped on my food?" Hyunae begans to cry.

Each of them tries to comfort Hyunae and she busted into tears. 6 of them doesn't know what to do since they had accidently stepped on her food. All of them started to discuss what they are going to do with her. 

"I'm Ken. Nah, We're so sorry. As for the replacement of the donut, I'll treat you a chicken." 

Hyunae nods and thanked them. BUT! She saw that brat who spilled the coffee with them. She was speechless. Still she won't give a good treat to him. After a few moments, all of them started to know each other. Sadly, the recess was over. 

 

"Hyunae can I borrow your book?" 

"Shut up."

"But why?"

Hyunae took her bottle and purposely spilled on his clothes. 

"Oppss. I was about to drink but it's broke I think."

'Yes! Another revenge!' 

Hongbin just smiled and show his hand signed 'OK'. Hyunae was like what the heck is happening. Erm, I'm sure this brat has something. Hyunae stood up and packed her back since it's 5 more minutes to be 6 p.m. 

*kringg!!!* 

Hyunae knocks Hongbin's head with her bag. She said sorry and went home with a big pleasure because she just had her revenge on that Hongbin.