Group Chats?

Blue Blossoms

It's weekend. A day that all students waiting for. And there's an only one girl who spend her weekend with sleeping until evening that is, Yoon Hyunae. Now it's 11 a.m. and she's still haven't wake up. 

*kring* 

Ignore.

*kring*

Still ignore.

*kring*

"Oh, who the hell is sending me these message on this early morning." cursed Hyunae. 

"Gosh!" 

Hyunae gets shocked when she saw there a dozens of message that she received. She wonders where did the message came from and who the hell send those messages. 

"Group chat?" mumbled Hyunae. 

She reads all the messages that she hasn't read yet. Suddenly, she laughed at the messages that she had receive. Maybe it's too funny or maybe something is hilarious. 

*kring* 

Hyunae scroll her message down and she laughed at it again. 

ChaNNNNN : Everyone, wake up now. It's already past 11. 

"Ahh, VIXX oppa created this group chat." 

CutiePieKen : Ohh, Look our Hyunae is now joining us. 

HyunaeFlower : Erm, hi? 

'damn what's with my name?' 

Those conversations continue until the late night. Untill all of them were asleep. But it's not the time yet for Hyunae to sleep. 

*kring* 

Hyunae slides on her phone and read the message. 

*Message from Hongbeans.*

"Don't sleep too late and dream of me okay? haha, good night."

Hyunae chuckled as she read that message. She leave the message and fall asleep. 

 

Sorry for the short chapter. It's already late and yeah, I'll update it later . Byeshhh.