Moving On

Blue Blossoms

It has been 2 months since Hyunae's boyfriend left her . Eventhough it has been 2 months , she still has no appitite to eat . Even if she eats she won't eat that much . Her parents keep asking her to move on and start a new life since she's still a high school student . Yeah , it's hard too move on . 

Suddenly there's a message popped out from her phone . "Oh , there's a message" Hyunae took her phone and throw it as she saw ' A message from Lee Jonghyun' . Yeah . Lee Jonghyun . Hyunae's ex boyfriend . 

 

*flashback 2 months ago* 

A beautiful Sunday morning in Seoul . Hyunae went for a jogging in a park . "Uwahhh , what a fresh breeze in this morning . I should call oppa to come here somedays . Hmm , I wonder what is he doing now" Hyunae took her phone out and started to dial Jonghyun's number . No Answer . Hyunae tried to call him again . Still there's no answer . "I guess he's busy." Instead of calling him again , Hyunae sent a message to Jonghyun . ' Good morning oppa! Why aren't you answering my phone ? Are you still asleep? Call me back okay.' As soon as she send those message , she continue her jogs and suddenly she saw Jonghyun is kissing a girl on a bench . Hyunae was shocked and she don't even know what is happening . 

Hyunae walk towards to them and Jonghyun get startled . "Oh..Oh , Hyunae. What are you doing here?" said Jonghyun while pulling the girl beside him closer to his chest . "How could you.. Since when you're with her?!!!" Hyunae has lose her temper and held back her tears. "t..two..years.." said Jonghyun . "You said to me that you had break up with her ." said the girl who sitting beside Jonghyun or in the easy way to say is his new girlfriend . Hyunae lost of words and quickly ran away from that place . 

That night...

'A message from Lee Jonghyun' Hyunae opened that message and she burst into a tears . She can't believe that Jonghyun had break up with her . Since then , Hyunae didn't believe in true love again ..

*end of flashback* 

 

Hyunae looks herself on the mirror and say "Stop crying for that jerk Hyunae . You're strong . Don't cry!!!!" Hyunae tries to smile brightly like before this again . She had promise herself to move on and whatever things is going to happen , she won't care .