Theme Park Part 1

Blue Blossoms

*ding dong* 

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

Hyunae gets up from her bed and walks lazily to the door. Yeah, she forgot that her parents are away for a few days because of their work. 

"Hello. Good afternoon!" a tall guy with a black t-shirt smiled at Hyunae. He smile brightly until she can see the dimple on his cheeks. 

Then, Hyunae realised the person who is standing in front of her. She get startled and closed back the door. 

"Why the heck is the coffee spiller doing here?"

"This must be dad sending him here. Oh damn."

Hyunae gets her phone and started to dial her dad's number. After a few while trying to call him, finally her dad answered. 

"Yes, Hyun...."

"Dad! Why is the coffee spiller doing here. Now. In the early morning? Did you send him here???" Hyunae cuts her father. 

"Wait, wait. Who are you refering to? Coffee spiller?" asked Mr Yoon. 

"You know, the brat named Lee Hong blablabla." 

Mr Yoon laughed as his daughter said that. He's speechles because he can't believe that the coffee spiller that Hyunae told him before this was Hongbin. 

"Why are you laughing dad. Ugh." 

Hyunae ended the call and go back to the door which she shut Hongbin out just now. 

'Hope that he had left. Please. Please.' 

Hyunae closed her eyes and open the door. When she opened her eyes, she got startled as Hongbin is still waiting for her in front of the door. 

"Let's go to the Theme Park." 

"Wh..what did you say? Theme Park?"

"Yeah why?"

". Just go back to your dorm and do something with your hyungs or whatever. I want to go back to sleep. You're bothering me in this early morning."

"Wait what? You said it's early morning? Are you kidding me? Hahaha." Hongbin laughed like an evil. Eventhough he's laughing like an evil, his dimples are still spotted on his cheeks.

"Yeah of course. Can't you see me in these?" Hyunae is refering to her pajamas. 

"Barbie pajamas? Well that's cute." Hongbin laughed at Hyunae again. 

Hyunae is now feels annoyed at Hongbin. And the stupidest thing is Hongbin laughed at her pajamas. Well, that is Hyunae's favourite pajamas tho. 

"Okay fine, I'll go with you but we'll go at 11." 

"Get ready now barbie." Hongbin chuckled.

"What the heck. Now it's morning loser. Stop calling me barbie."

"It's 10:30 now giddy pie." 

Hyunae is now getting embarass since she thought now it's still early in the morning. She ran upstairs and freshing up herself. After a moment, Hyunae choose a pastel sweater with a black jeans. She drying up her hair and tied it into a simple ponytail. 

"Let's go."

 

*continue on part 2*