Everything Is New

Blue Blossoms

It's Monday. Yeah. The boredest, laziest, lamiest day for a student named Yoon Hyunae. The worst thing for her is that today is her new day in a new school and search for a new friends. Everything is new for her. But it's a relief for her since she was away from that jerk aka Lee Jonghyun. 

Hyunae wakes up early today so that her mom will not barged into her room like yesterday tho. "I wonder why is the skirt is a bit short than the previous ones." said Hyunae while looking at the school skirt. After she had putting her clothes up, she decided to wear a sweater since last night the snow has fall. 

Hyunae runs downstairs like a kid.

"Mom, dad! I'll go now. Bye!" she went out hurriedly without any breakfast. 

 

*at school*

Hyunae was amazed with her new school. Her school compound is too big. The school field is two times bigger than her old school. Hyunae was struggling for searching the teacher's room. Suddenly, she ran into a guy. 

"Omg, I'm so sorry" 

"No, I'm the one who should say sorry since I was busy playing with my phone just now." said that guy.

"Erm. It's okay. Btw, Where is the teacher's room?"

"It's on the 2nd floor. Are you a new student? Seems like I haven't saw you before this."

"Y..Yeah. I'm Yoon Hyunae"

"Oh, nice to meet you Hyunae. I'm Cha Hakyeon. Just call me N okay? So got to go! See you later."

That guy left just right before Hyunae wants to say thank you. 'Well I think I've seen him somewhere before this.' whisper Hyunae.

 

*classroom* 

Hyunae walks slowly towards to the classroom. Her feelings are now nervous, shy and excited (?) Her hands were sweaty cause of her nervousness. 

"Okay class. This is our new student."

"He...Hel..Hello. I'm Yoon Hyun Ae." she don't even know why is she so nervous today. 

Hyunae's eyes suddenly stuck at a guy who is familiar. She tries to remember who was it and when he turned in front....

"Aha! Coffee!" Hyunae suddenly raised her voice. 

Everyone is looking at her. All of them are just can say that she's weird. Hyunae felt the attention and apologize right after the incident. 

'Oh no. I'm going to have a revenge to that guy. I'm going to kill him right on that spot! I don't care!' Hyunae smirk as soon as she get an idea for it. 

"Okay, Hyunae you can sit beside Hongbin. Hongbin, please raise your hand." 

'Welcome to hell, brat.' whisper Hyunae to herself.