Feelings

Blue Blossoms

It has been 2 months hasn't be in school. Even they didn't contact Hyunae for such a longer time. Their last contact was a day after they went to the theme park. 

"Huh, it's weird and why am I having this such of feelings?" 

"Why did I feel that I miss that coffee spiller?" 

Hyunae take a look at the empty seat beside her. She sighed and concentrate back on her studies. She felt worry and she thought something is happened to the VIXX members. Hyunae decided to surf the internet to search anything about VIXX news. 

She scrolled at one of the website and read the news. 

"Ah, so they are having world tour.." 

Hyunae eyes stopped at one of the post that says 'VIXX Comeback (ERROR)' Hyunae listens to their new songs and amazed of it. She immedietely take out her phone and send a message on their group chat. 

'Good luck on your comeback and please take care of yourself.'

 

another 2 months had passed. VIXX are back to their school as usual. They searched for Hyunae while holding some trophies that they won in the music shows. They found Hyunae in the classroom. Hyuk made a sudden attack from Hyunae's back, she got startled when she saw all the VIXX members were there. Except for... Hongbin.. Hyunae tries to search for Hongbin but weren't found there. 

"Hyunae, we need to bring you somewhere." said N 

"Where?" asked Hyunae curiously. 

They all escourted Hyunae to the stairs until they had reached in front of a door that says 'Rooftop'. Hyunae was in daze, suddenly Ken closed Hyunae's eyes with a blindfold and bring her slowly. 

"Open your eyes." said Leo.

The rooftop was full of roses. Hyunae get shocked when she sae Hongbin was in front of her. She busted into tears and begins to hit Hongbin's chest. 

"You stupid. Did you know how much I've been missed you so much? Why didn't you tell me that you're away with your members?" said Hyunae while she's still hitting Hongbin's chest. 

Hongbin hold her hand and hug Hyunae. Now Hyunae had realised that she's actually had fallen for Hongbin.. No more nightmare for her. And if only Hongbin knows that she likes him...