Confessions

Blue Blossoms

"Hyunae, I want to meet you at the first cafe that we met tonight =) -Hongbin' 

That was the message that he sent before he left. Hyunae decide to wear a dress that she wores when Hongbin spilled his coffee. Whenever she remembers that incident, she started to smiled herself. 

 

*at the cafe.*

Hyunae is searching for Hongbin. And she saw around of her that the cafe was actually empty. 

'Oh. Is it closed?'  mumbles Hyunae. 

Suddenly, a pink light was on and there's a spotlight on the chair in front of her. She tries to see those people there but it seems blurred. She walk towards nearer that chair and there they are. It's VIXX. 

A music played and they started to sing into it. Hyunae was amazed and when the performance has ended, all of them handed her a bouquet of flowers. And the last person who gaved her the flowers is Hongbin. She smiled and Hongbin held her hand softly. 

He squats down and take out a blue box. He opened it and there's a blue diamond necklece in it. Hyunae felt touched and suddenly Hongbin kissed her hand. 

"Hyunae... Would you.. Be my girlfriend?" said Hongbin.

Hyunae nods and pulled Hongbin up since she's shy because of Hongbin even squated down. Hongbin puts on the necklece for her and hugs her tightly like there's no tomorrow. 

Other members was 'awwhhh' and they started to clap when Hyunae accepted Hongbin's confession. 

"Kiss her!"

"Kiss her!"

"Kiss her!"

said all the VIXX members funnily. The couple started to feel embarass and finally Hongbin kissed Hyunae passionately. The members screamed because of the kissed. They are proud of Hongbin and Hyunae. 

"No more enemies." said Hyuk. 

"Awh, I hate you coffee spiller." Hyunae pushes Hongbin's arm. 

"I love you too, old lady." Hongbin begins to kiss her again. 

"Eyy, stop it. ottokajiii." said Ken while making his funny face. 

 

They celebrated for them by eating chickens. Even when they are eating, all of them keeps talking about the old incident. Hyunae and Hongbin looks at each other and blaming for each of them. 

Finally, Hongbin and Hyunae's love will be forever and there's no more Blue Blossoms (Youth Hurt) for each of them... 

 

Hello guys. This story had come to its ending. So sorry that this story is a bit boring but, I'll try harder to make a best story!!