Jeju Island Part 1

Blue Blossoms

Today, Yoon family are going to Jeju Island. They're going to celebrating Christmas there and Hyunae, is only following her parents there, to shopping. As usual, she's a shop holic and everything about clothes, shoes and accesories are the things that she love. 

"They're coming tonight." said Mr Yoon.

"Oh really? good then. I hope the will have fun here." answered Mrs Yoon. 

Hyunae felt weird because who are 'they' that her parents talking about. She ignores it and continue video calling with her friend, Yejin. Hyunae heards a voice. It's not just a voice but it's a familiar voice that she had always heard it. 

"I'll call you back later."

Hyunae sneak out from her room and tip toed towards the living room. She saw a couple of husband and wife that seems like the same of aged like her parents are chit chatting there. And her eyes caught someone who has a golden brown hair. There's only one person which she knows with that type colour of the hair. He is ...

'Lee Hongbin.' whisper Hyunae. 

She doesn't know what to do. Whether to greet or just go back to her room. Hyunae decided to leave and go back to her room. But she was way too late because her parents caught her. Hyunae smiled slightly and bows to Hongbin's parents politely. 

"Woah, what a polite daughter you had. She has manners and respect other peoples too." said Mr Lee

Hyunae's parents felt pleasure to heard that. At least it's a good judgement of their daughter. They are really proud of her. There's one person who is smiling when Hyunae was being praised. That person is, who is he if it's not Hongbin. 

Secretly, Hongbin has fallen into Hyunae's charms. 

To be continued.