Seriously? Idol?

Blue Blossoms

It's weekend . A great time for a student to sleep until the afternoon that what's Hyunae said to her parents before she slept last night . But , that won't affect her parents neither . 

11.30 a.m.

*knock knock knock* the sounds getting louder than before . "Hyunae , wake up right now or I go inside and pull you out!" Mrs Yoon had fed up with her daughter since this is the 4th time she had to go upstairs and wakes Hyunae up. She had no choice and banged into Hyunae's room. Mrs Yoon pulled her curtain and let the Sun shine towards Hyunae's face. "Wakey wakey. If you're not waking up right now then , no allownce for a month." Mrs Yoon smirk at her daughter. Without any complains, Hyunae get up from her bed and wash herself. 

 

"Mom....." Hyunae act cutely in front of her mom. Mrs Yoon just ignore her and continue her work. Hyunae keeps bothering her mother until she had to gave on her work for a while. "What do you want dear?" asked Mrs Yoon. Hyunae claps like a seal and say "Mom.... hehehe, I want some money." Mrs Yoon knews that she want some money because every weekend she always goes out with her friends. Mrs Yoon gave Hyunae the money without saying anything. Hyunae kissed her mom before leaving. 

 

*at the mall* 

As usual, it's Sunday and of course. There's a dozens of human beings in the mall. Hyunae and her friends were hanging out in a coffee shop. "Hyunae, can you order an iced coffee for me?" said Minyoung , a friend of Hyunae. She walks to the counter and suddenly a guy accidently pushed her. That guy spill a little bit of coffee on Hyunae's dress. He immedietely apologize to Hyunae and walked away. "Wow what the heck. Say sorry and leave? That's very rude. ergh!" 

After a few minutes, Hyunae went back to her seat with Minyoung's iced coffee. "What happened to your dress, Hyunae?" asked Yejin, that is also one of Hyunae's friend. Hyunae sigh while wiping the dirt on the dress. "There's a brat who pushed me and spilled a coffee on my dress." said Hyunae. The two of Hyunae's friend just keeping quite since they know their friend is quite angry right now. Yejin looks on her right and suddenly scream out of excitement. "What's wrong with you?" asked Hyunae while she's still wiping the coffee stains. Yejin pointed at our right and there is it. A group of guy who is drinking some coffee. Yeah. "Come on they are just a group guy. Hello??" Hyunae raised her eyebrow signed that there's nothing about those guys. 

Minyoung and Yejin's eyes are still looking at those guys. 'I wonder why they are looking at them. Well they're just a guy tho' mumble Hyunae. She take a look at those guys and now she had realised that one of those guy are the ones that spilled the coffee on her dress. Hyunae tries to calm herself so that she won't go there and attack the guy. "Who the hell are they?" asked Hyunae. Yejin was like omg she's so lame. "Okay, they're VIXX!!! A boygroup that is so famous these days." said Yejin excitedly. Hyunae just stare at Yejin and Minyoung. "Like seriously? They? Idol? Are you kidding me??" Hyunae seems like she's gonna laugh like an evil. Both of them are making a drowsy face. Oh well she knows that she had a lame life so. 

*one hour later*

It has been 2 hours that three of them had been there, in the cafe of course. "Guys can we just go now? It has been 2 hours!" said Hyunae while whining and wished to go out of there. Yejin and Minyoung still can't took their eyes out of them (the guys) . "Hey you know, the guy who is in the black t-shirt...."

"Hongbin!!!" Yejin cut Hyunae before she finished her sentences.

"Hongbin or whatever. btw, that brat has spilled that coffee *pointing on Hongbin's coffee that he's drinking* on my dress!" 

both of the girls had startled and immedietely bring Hyunae out from the coffee shop since she's out of temper and they're scared that Hyunae will go and attack the guys.