Lies

Blue Blossoms

"Yoon Hyunae?" 

"Yes?"

"I've seen that you haven't bring one of your file that is the Report Card file. I need it by tomorrow. Can you go to your previous school today?" 

Hyunae nods and walk away from the teacher's table. Oh, how can she forgot about the report card file. Well as the bell rings at 3:00 p.m. , signed that the school for that day has ended. Hyunae packs her bag rushly and left her purse on the table. Hongbin which saw the purse immedietely take it and run for Hyunae.

"Hyunae! Your purse!" screamed Hongbin from the corridor.

There's no response from Hyunae since she's plugging an earphone onto her ears. And she might have raised the volume until 100% . Hongbin had no choice but follows Hyunae to her destinations. 

 

*a few minutes later* 

Both of them had arrived at Hyunae's old school. But Hongbin still haven't give the purse to her because of she's 1m away apart from him. As Hongbin pauses his steps, he realise that he had lose a sight from Hyunae. He search Hyunae all around the school compund and wished that he could find her soon. 

Meanawhile, Hyunae was at the Students Records Room to take her report card file. She walk out from the room and closed the door properly. Suddenly, someone called her name. 

"Hyunae...." 

Hyunae turned her body and she was shocked that the person who is calling her is Lee Jonghyun. Yeah, the one who breaks Hyunae's heart. 

"Wh..What do you want from me?" 

"Please Hyunae, let's start again. I promised I won't do the same thing as before. I know that you still love me." 

Hyunae was out of words and she's in dilemma. Hyunae think carefully and at the same time she saw Hongbin behind Jonghyun. Hongbin gasp and immedietely walk towards Hyunae. Just right then, Hyunae linked arms with Hongbin and barely say to Jonghyun. 

"This is my boyfriend! So don't ever bother me anymore." 

Hongbin and Jonghyun was blurred. Jonghyun can't believe that Hongbin is her boyfriend. He smirk and laugh as he knew that she was lying. 

"Oh you're lying huh?" 

"No, I'm not! Actually we've kissed each other when we're having a trip with our family in Jeju. If you don't believe me, ask him!"

Jonghyun was out of speech. He tighten his hand and calm himself down. 

"If you're really together with him, then prove it!"

'I'm a dead meat.' Hyunae whispers. Hongbin heard what she had said and looks like Hongbin is thinking something. 

Without any hesitation, Hongbin kissed Hyunae's lips and the best thing is she is kissing him too. Jonghyun looks drowsy and he left both of them. 

'I'm sorry Jonghyun, it was just a lie. Actually, I still love you but you broke my heart.' said Hyunae in her heart.