Barbaque Party

Blue Blossoms

It has been a month that Hyunae studied in her new school. For this 1 month too, she had been so close with VIXX. They were like 6 brothers with a sister. All the VIXX's fans was envy of Hyunae. 

"Guys, I having a barbaque party tomorrow." said N

"Hyunae, you should join us too." said Ken.

Hyunae aren't sure but all of them persuaded her to come since they wants to give Hyunae an experience for living as an idol. Hyunae agreed and all of them are excited for tomorrow's party. 

 

*Hyunae's house*

"I wonder what I should wear tomorrow."

"Pink sweater and shorts?"

"White blouse and shorts?"

Almost all of the clothes in her closet was been taken out for her to choose which is the best clothes for her to wear tomorrow. She sneaked out from her room and tip toed to her mom's room. She stopped at the staircase and took a peek to see whether it is line clear or not. 

'Oh yeah!' 

Hyunae started to walk again towards her mom's room and she turn the tomb then 

Click.

She saw her mom was standing in front of her. Hyunae smile awkwardly and reversed back to her room.

"ergh mission failed."

"Oh I guess I'm just going to wear the sweater with a shorts then."

 

*the night for the party.*

Hyunae bun up her hair and put her bangs front. She pat a a bit of a compact powder on her face so that it will not looks so pale since it's winter. 

"Phone"

Check

"Earphone"

Check

"Purse"

Check

"Mom! I'm going now!" 

Hyunae leaves after she said goodbye to her mom. Now for her journey, she's going to walk to N's house. The housing area there was all a big house such as bunglow. And there's a house which had a swimming pool but it's froze. 

It has been 10 minutes she has walked and another a few metre she will arrived at N's house. She walked and walked until she saw a big peach bunglow, and the gate which written 'The Cha's House' . She rang the bell and all of them greeted her. 

"Oh come in, come in." said N's mom.

Hyunae enters the house and damn. The house was so big. 

'Is it a house or a castle.' mumbled Hyunae. 

She then saw the VIXX members were having fun on the backyard. She greeted all of them including the coffee spiller too. Like all of them was so amazed of her because of her appearance. 

"Let's seat guys." asked N.

All of them started to play catch a mouse game excluding Leo. Leo is helping Mr and Mrs Cha to cook beef and sausages. Hyunae was just watching them since she doesn't know how to play these games.

"How about you guys do a y version?" said Hyunae while laughing at their starting. 

Ken and N had been poke for quite of numbers of time since they didn't play properly. And Ravi also had lose in the game on the youngest. After a moment, Hyunae's stomach started to growling. 

"Are you hungry, Hyunae?" asked Hyuk while handing her a packet of biscuit. 

"A little bit. Thanks." 

And finally, the beef and sausages are served. All of them were eating deliciously since the beef was ultimately cooked. And after the party all of them took a picture with each other. 

"Hyunae, how are you gonna going home?" asked Hongbin worriedly. 

"Erm. Just walk. I guess so." 

'Actually I don't even know how since its raining . Damn it.' whisper Hyunae. 

"What? I can't hear." 

"Nothing, I was just talking to myself."

"Oh. Then. It's raining so... I'll give you a ride. Er.. Er.. Don't worry, other members is riding in the same car too." 

"Then, okay."

The VIXX members are sending Hyunae back home since it is raining heavily. Plus, Hyunae is wearing a shorts she would be cold if she's walking. After a few minutes, they had arrived. 

"Thanks. See you guys tomorrow at school. Bye!" 

"Bye. Make sure you bathe hot water okay!"  

Hyunae waits until the car has lost from her sight then she quickly get inside.