Transfered?

Blue Blossoms

*knock knock knock* Hyunae's mom , Mrs Yoon knocking her daughter's door to wake her up . "Honey , wake up . You gonna late for school! Get down immedietely right after you've dressed up okay?!" Mrs Yoon leaves the door as soon she wake her daughter up . Hyunae heard her mother and she quickly take her bath and heading towards downstairs . "Good morning mom , dad." said Hyunae and she gave a bright smile to her parents . "Good Morning too sweetie" said her parents . Hyunae take a look at her pink watch and she had realise that she was almost late to school . She grabbed a slice of bread and kiss her parents "Mom , dad I'm so sorry but I'm late now . See you later . Bye!" Hyunae head out from her house with a bread in . 

 

*at the school* 

As usual , the classroom is noisy as expected . Hyunae walk to her seat as she saw her bestfriend , Jikyung . She's not just a bestfriend but she's Hyunae's deskmate too . "Hey ! Why you're so late today." Jikyung pouted and Hyunae started laughing because of her attitude this morning . Suddenly , a familiar face come towards to Hyunae's table . "Hey girls." said Jonghyun . Jonghyun is their senior and this year is his last year . Hyunae started to ignore him and Jonghyun pulled Hyunae's hand and drag her to the locker that is located out of the class . "What are you? Why are you ignoring me?" Jonghyun asked desperately . Hyunae smirk and pushed him until he hit the locker . "You just get a life . Don't ever ever think that I'm going easy for you just because I had becoming your girlfriend for the past 2 months" Hyunae makes herself calm down and Jonghyun laugh at her statement "Hey , I know you still love me. Just admit it. I will accept you again if you admit it. Oh yeah , it's because you're cheap and nobody wants you hahaha" *PANG!!!* that's it . Hyunae slapped him and that makes her feel better . Hyunae left him as soon as she done her business. ' Oh I hope I could change school ergh!!' Hyunae whisper to herself . 

 

The bell has rang sign that the school for this week has ended . Hyunae packs her things and suddenly her teacher called her to the teacher's room. "Yoon Hyun Ae , next week you will be transferred to a new school in Gangnam. Today you may take all your files in the documents room. Don't worry the school has contacted your parents." Hyunae was shocked and she don't even know whether she had to scream for happiness or just stay still . 

As soon as Hyunae packed her files , she began to text her bestfriend says that she will be transferred next week . All of her bestfriend were sad and some of them keep saying not lose contact and so on . Hyunae feel relief that she won't be facing that jerk again .