Theme Park Part 2

Blue Blossoms

Hyunae and Hongbin walks out from the house and headed to the car. 

'Wow. This is a familiar car tho.' whisper Hyunae to herself. 

Just then, when Hongbin open the door she saw all the VIXX members in it. Ken is driving while N is next to him. Other member is on the back. Hyunae sits beside Hongbin that is located behind N. 

"Erm, guys I'm so sorry for being late. I thought I'm just going with him *points at Hongbin* " 

"Nah, it's okay. As long as you're going with us today." answered Ravi. 

They are playing all VIXX's songs while singing it. Hyunae just smiled at them since she felt so happy. Then a familiar song are played. 

"Oh this song." said Hyunae. 

She remembers that this is the song that Hongbin used to sing to her during the blackout incident. Hyunae shakes her head so that she won't think the next incident. Yeah. The kiss incident. 

And the singing goes on until they reached a fuel station. N and Ken went out to refill the fuel and they ended up with making jokes. 

"Hyung, how should I do this?" 

"Aih, you're so stupid." N cuts Ken's neck with his hand. 

While Ken is refilling up the fuel, N begins to bother Leo. 

"Annyeong Leo. What are you doing there?" 

Leo feels that is annoying and he closed the window with a pillow. The other members are just laughing at their conversations. They continue their journey until they had reached to the Theme Park.

 

*at the Theme Park*

"Hyung let's ride the roller coaster!" said Hyuk

"No, let's go to the Water Park!!" said Ken

"Hyunae, which one you want to go first?"

"Can we go to the Scream Park? Haha. It's okay if you guys don't want to." said Hyunae.

All of them agreed eventhough N is scared of ghost. They headed to the Scream Park and in front of the gate, there are some of the ghost character who is waiting for them. N started to worried what will happend to him soon.

 

*Inside the ghost house.*

"oo, oo, ottokaji..." said Ken nervously.

"shut up Jaehwan ah." said N.

Suddenly a ghost who is hang up on the celling is showing up her body. Hyunae walks calmly passed the ghost but some of them are screaming like there's no tomorrow.

"Mommyyyy!!!!" said N. 

N immedietely run passed the ghost and he felt like he's stepping on something. Hyuk who is behind him tries to scares N. He touches N's shoulders and screams.

*Ahhhhh!!!* Hyuk screams.

"Mommyy ahhhhh!!!" said N. 

N immedietely brings Hyuk at the corner and started to beats him. As N is beating Hyuk, Ken makes a sudden attack behind N and finally N becoming so scared. The other members are just laughing at him including Hyunae. 

After a moment, all of them heads out from the ghost house. They felt relief and swear that they won't go in again.

 

*Amusement Park*

For now, they're riding the highest, the longest roller coaster in the world. All of them started to throw up except for Hyunae. Looks like she is excited to ride it. Finally, they all went for that ride.

When the rollercoaster started to goes up, those ahjumma that is Ken and N are closing their eyes. The rollercoaster starting to goes down slowly. And slowly. Until then! It started to speed up, all the things they can hear is screaming for help. 

"Ahhh!!! Please let me down. Please ahhhhh!!!"

"Ahhhh noooo I won't ride this againnnnnn!!!!"

"Help meeeee!!! Ahhhh!!!" 

That is all the things that they could heard as the rollercoaster is speeding up. And Hyunae is really enjoying the ride. She feels like she wants to ride this again and again. 

As the ride has ended, all of them are in a messy condition. Their hair has becomes messy and the faces are turning pale. Hyunae got shocked when she saw the members are all in that condition. At the end their all are rested at a bench nearby. N and Hongbin are lying down on the bench while the others are sitting while their heads down. 

 

They all went back as they had their dinner.