Rain's Concert Tickets

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

 

I open my eyes...

Why I am in the Living Room? I fall asleep i think. My dram was so weird...

I feel something on my hand.I hold a paper.

This is the paper on my dream. Then...It was not a dream?!

 

NOOOOOOO~!

I can't think straight now. After i calmed down a little, I decided to call my brother. 

"Hello, Jaejoong Oppa?" 

"Yeah,,,Se Ra. What happen?" He say this because I always call him if there's something.

"Oppa,do you know that I'm alone today?" Jaejoong Oppa is my older brother by 3 years.He is really good and always take good care of me ,but now he's in the states.

"Alone? Ah...so umma and appa already go to Bali?" So he know all this? "I mean....okay whatever. But you will go to Rain's concert right? I'm sorry I can't accompany you.I have something to do" He continued with sad voice.

Rain's concert? Wow...My parents did not allow me to go and the tickets are sold out already.How can I go eh? Oppa must be dreaming because he's the first person who knows that I'm really mad at Umma and Appa because they did not allow me to go.

"What are you talking about? Oppa...Umma and Appa did NOT allow me to go! Uh...You make me remember that.The concert is to..."

"Oh so you don't know yet?" He cut my words. "Huh?" Know about what?

"It's not fun then...How about if you see the grand piano now?"He said with happy voice.

I walked to the grand piano just opposite the sofa i sit on.

I saw a back envelope with gold handwriting on it. This time it looks like Appa's handwriting.

I open it.

WOAAAAH! It's Rain VVIP tickets.I don't know that they buy this tickets actually.and VVIP! Thanks a lot!

I ♥ U Umma and Appa.Wait.There something inside

I see a white paper. 

 

Kim Se Ra,

This is your lovely father,Junsu

 

Why my parents like to say "Lovely?"

 

because we have to go to Bali and we feel guilty,

 

You must feel guilty leaving your lovely daughter alone.

 

so we decided to give a little gift.

This is a VVIP tickets of Rain's concert that you want.

We did not allow you to go because we think that it's not safe to leave our innocent girl alone

 

Innocent?!

 

So we call your brother,Jaejoong ,to accompany you. He will take the first flight on the day of Rain's concert.

Have fun sweetie!

 

"Hello,Hello,Se Ra? Are You mad at me?I'm really sorry.I can not go! I miss the first flight to Korea and the next flight is today's night.I think it's useless to take it so i don't go...Mianhae!! Mianhae Se Ra." He said after we did not speak any words for awhile as i read the note.

"So ...you miss the flight? again? This is the 3rd ime you miss a flight Oppa..." I sighed."No need to come then.I'm okay...I think"

"Actually our uncle,Yoochun, call me.He said that he will be gone to Russia for his works and  he has to leave all his 4 sons. And...he ask me if YOU can do him  a little favour..."

Favour?

"Yeah...he said can you take care of his 4 sons while he is abroad? You can go home after making dinner.They all can't cook.And I taught some easy but delicious dish right? So ...I said yes. And ...Oh come on...please do this for  me!!!"

He's too kind that's why he easily said yes. "Huuuf...Okay then.In this school holiday I just don't wanna be alone and i think it would be fun..." Maybe.

"You are the best sister!!! Thanks a lot! Because I can't go to Rain's concert all his sons will accompany you.They have the tickets already.You can meet them in the concert place. I'll give you their phone number.Bye...!" He seem sooo happy.

 

***

"That's the story! So nice that yo go to Paris for holiday! My parents leave me and because of Jaejoong Oppa I have to take care 4 boys.But that's okay.They are small kids..." I said on the phone.I'm calling my best friend forever and ever, Stevani.She's Korean-American.

"Mmm...Yup,Just little kids.But...is it okay for them to go to Rain's concert?"

"Of course...what's wry...ng?" I sit straight now. Hey,little kids won't have phones aren't they? Or Is it just me who assuming that they are little kids.Oppa did not tell me anything about their age!

"Stevani!!! OMG! I just realised that! I think...they are not little kids..."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,hehe

I'm making Junsu as the appa and Jaejoong as her brother.

So lucky!