I Miss You, My Little Sister

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

We did so many things in the city today. We go to the supermarket to buy banana milk,chicken and some other snacks. Then we go to a clothing store. we buy 4 t-shirts with different colour.We are having fun before the school start.

  "The Beasts are us!" Hongki said. "and we have one beauty here...!" He points at me.

"We have two beauty...! Taemin also a beauty!" I said.(Author's note comment : I think all of them are beautiful. Me as a girl feel like I'm losing from them)  Taemin look at me with what-did-you-say look. I ignore this dangerous eye contact.

"I think Taemin looks like a girl from behind. His hair is long...." Onew touch Taemin long hair. Actually I really like his hair.Even though they said it looks like a girl's hair from behind,but if you look at his face .his hair make him looks manly.

Taemin touched his hair and sighed. "I think i need to cut it..." He said to himself.No one heard that because they were arguing who are the beauty and the beast.

They paid their t-shirt and walked towards the restaurant inside the mall which is famous for its chicken & cheese Pizza.Onew looks sooooo happy. He has that wide smile...

"One milk shake, chocolate please" I said to the waitress who keep her eyes on Jaejin, then looking at Taemin.When Taemin realised someone was looking at him.The waitress change into Onew and Hongki. I think she admire their handsomeness and prettiness. And she feels like killing me because i go with these four guys (even the author wanna kill Se Ra).

"Two!" Taemin correct my order. "And spaghetti carbonara please" He smiled at the waitress and her face become red.

"Chicken & Cheese Pizza! The large one !" Onew pointed the picture of delicious looking Pizza in the menu book.

"Who gonna eat it? Large is too much I think" Se Ra said and Onew just answer it easily "actually I wanna order one more because I think I'm gonna eat that one by myself..."

Owww....

"If you really gonna eat,It's okay for me to order one more" I'm the one who gonna pay. When I say this,Hongki said that he will pay half of it .

The four boys' eyes become large. The waitress is surprised. "Then I will order that Pizza, two and large!" Onew exclaim.

"FT Island juice! It looks nice. "The waitress write HongKi's order. (Author's : Hehehe....I make it as a juice name)

"SHINee Plate...This sausages looks nice! Jaejin hyung, do you like this?" Taemin asked Jaejin and he just nodded. But not a normal nod,an extreme up down nod.

"This restaurant is really nice... SHINee Island. I think the name of the juice and the menus are from the restaurant's name" I really like this place.It's really comfortable and not crowded since the price is not nice for your eyes. (author : please imagine your dream restaurant or cafe)

After some times, the food comes. As the rumour said, It's reaaaalllllyyyy nice. We are eating the food like people who don't eat for a year.

"I'm full" Jaejin touch his belly...(?!). "Me too" Onew looks tired after eating the whole pizza. 

We paid the food, half on my expenses and half Hongki oppa pay it. Since the first time I met HongKi Oppa,I feel something familiar in him. Maybe I just miss Jaejoong Oppa.

"Hello, Hello...." my phone rang. I see the screen.

Jae Jae Oppa calling.

I pressed the green button, "Yup,Oppa?"  Hongki look at me with a sad face.Maybe because he pay quite a lot for the food and he don't have anything left on his wallet?

"Se Ra,I'm going back there tomorrow! I'll arrived at the airport at... 2 PM.Pick me up,okay?"

"8 AM? Okay! I'll be there and I'll be the first person you see!"  Yay! Oppa will be  back tomorrow! 

"Jaejoong-a!" someone said on the phone. "Se Ra,Yunho is calling me. I have to go now.Bye, Se Ra" he ended the short phone call.

I put my phone inside my bag and smiled "jaejoong Oppa will be back. His plane will arrived at 2 PM tomorrow!" I announce the big news that make me really happy.

"Really? Then our time  with you will finish soon..." Hongki mumbled.

"Huh?" I replied. "We can meet tomorrow if you want..."

"No...! It's just.... a... joke! Yeah, a joke!" Now it looks like they are hiding something from me.

"aha!" jaejin suddenly said something. "How about...today we sleep in your house again SeRa? we have a little party tonight. A a farewell party for...the holiday!"

 

-HongKi's POV-

Farewell Party for a holiday? Jaejin... I know what you wanna say. I miss her. I miss Se Ra. I miss my little sister. 

Jaejoong hyung... I won't take her from you. Can you give me more times with her?

"Haha...Good idea!" Se Ra agreed with Jaejin's idea. Taemin just nodded. " By the way,you've done all your homework, Taemin?"

"Homework? What homework?"He asked Sera back.

"Taemin! we have a LOT of homework! all the classes are given the same homework...! You're not done at all?" Se Ra look surprised. I like her like this. She's cute. I smiled secretly.

"I forgot!" now my dongsaeng are arguing 'why taemin forgot to do his homework'

"Then we do it tonight!" Se Ra make the final decision.