Love Flowers Start To Bloom On Their Hearts

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

After telling the whole things to Stevani, the bell rang...

TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET -what a bad sound-

"Hm..." she nodded so many times. She acts like she's a detective. "Is that ALL?" she asked us. I think now we're filming a new detective movie, Stevani Holmes.

"That's ALL..." I said and Taemin also nodded. 

"Really??" she still doesn't believe us. What else she wanna know? How many minutes we sleep? What food did we eat?

"That's all,nothing else important" Taemin tried his best to make her believe our words.

"Huuuuh...Then no fun" she walked towards the class' door,before she go through it, she asked us, "You two should improve.Wanna buy something?"

"No..." Taemin and I answered at the same time. We both confused about her words,'improve'??? What to improve?

Stevani smiled at us and walked to the minimart downstair.

Not even a second passed, and we can see her walking on the corridor, we heard a very loud noise with crazy laugh.

"Huahahhaaaaahuhaaaaaaaaahuhahahaha...Yay~ I'm gonna~ Have~ a new~ brother-in-law~!!!" Stevani sang outloud while she demonstrate how to do rabbit jump. Everybody look at her with what-had-happened-until-this-pretty-girl-become-crazy look.

But I think Stevani was just too confident that she didn't , or pretend to, realised that everyone were looking at her.

Then I realised something on her brand new song, NEW BROTHER IN LAW?

Whaaaaatttt??? What does it mean?

Taemin?

Wait...why Taemin? Jaejin Oppa maybe? No...?

Akkkkhhhh......

"Are you okay?" Taemin asked me. Oh, my face now must be like a thinking-too-much professor ....

"Yup, 100% ok.." I moved back without realising that there was a chair behind me. "Kay....Gyaa...!!" And as the result, I fell down...

"Ouch..." It was painful. Taemin offer me his hand and helped me to stand up. Huff, at least not many people in the class which means not many people saw my embarrassing falling moment.

"Are you REALLY okay?" He repeated his question to checked if I was really really okay.

"Yup, i said that i'm 100% okay" I put two thumbs up. But he put a disbelief face. I'm not good at acting at all.

Then it was ...

awkward.

Until Stevani chuckled and surprised me from behind.

##########################################

-Taemin's POV-

"Are you okay, Taemin-a?" Jaejin hyung keeps asking me. Am I look like i'm sick or what?

"I'm okay, hyung~" I answered him for the ...100 times? "I'm the one who should ask you if you are okay. are you taking your medicine today?" I turned my head from the TV to him. Onew and Hongki hyung have something to do at school,they go home late.

"I'm 100% okay!" He said. His 100% okay  remind me of...SeRa.

Akkh...why I keep thinking about her?!

"Ukh..." I turned my head back to the TV and tried to focused on what the TV is showing. Wow,It's Raising an Idol. Dongho from U-kiss looks working hard learning english.

"Hey, I have a very bad experience today" Jaejin started his story. I'm interested, because he's funny if he's talking about something. Full with gestures.

"Today,I'm going to the hospital to take the medicine. I met a girl, actually she's beautiful..."he stopped. Make me curious. "But she is a bad girl! She's really harsh. Actually it's my turn to take the medicine, but suddenly she came and ask for the same medicine while saying 'I need the medicine NOW!' " he imitate the girl's voice.

"Then, i think because the woman is scared of her behaviour, she gave her my medicine! And that medicine can be done at least 2 hours!! So I need to wait for another 2 hours!!! Akkkh...!!! Today I didn't go to school... Because of that girl! I can not meet Na Mi..." Jaejin said sadly.

I looked at him with a happy face. But Keep it as a secret,okay? I'm happy that my hyung is healthy. Too healthy... He can scream and tell me this kind of story happily. Saranghae JJ (jaejin XD) hyung~ (In terms of brother okay XD)

"Eliiii~ and doooonghhoooo....Uh...Key~" I started to laugh out loud with Jaejin hyung. We're watching Raising Idol now. It's the episode when Thunder of MBLAQ open a yoga class. He made his own BGM... So funny! My eyes are teary now!

The phone rang, cut our laugh which never end...

RAAAARAAAAANG......

Annoying phone. 

I walked toward it and pick it up.

"Heeellloooow???" I'm still laughing.

"Taemin-a? Are you okay?" It's HongKi hyung. Now, i hate the phrase "Are you okay?" !! So many people ask me that. But that's okay...Hehehehehhe

"Huhahahaa....O...Okay. I'm okay." I tried to calm down.

"Really? Haha...Okay then. By the way, I'm in Jaejoong hyung house now. Se Ra and Hyung are going to ... sleepover~" he said happily (of course!)

"Really?" I said with the more less same tone as him. I have the blinking eyes now. Jaejin hyung look at me curiously.

"Why? why? why?" he asked me. But i ignore him...

"Yup! Onew will come home soon with the ...chickens" Hongki become so saaad...

"Uuuuh...chicken? again? Nooooo! I thought if there is Jaejoong hyung we can have a nice BBQ!"  My hope is vanished. Gone with wind...

"Gotcha! Actually... yup! we're going to have a BBQ night!!! But ...still, there will be chicken also (T.T)" Hongki replied. He hates chicken now... (Too much is not good, right?) "By the way, do you know...hm...ste...sta...ste...ba..." Hongki mumbling.

"Stevani?" I asked him.

"Yup! Stebani! She will come to our house also. She will sleep in our house also! Because... Se Ra will be the only girl there without Stebani..." Stevani... hyungie... not stebani.

"Hm...Okay. We'll prepare the...room? Hyung! Not enough room! we have 3 rooms only! And they're not big!" I just realised how many people will come today and we have only 3 rooms. 

"That's okay. The girls are,of course,inside. If not enough room, we sleep on the sofa. Finish" Hongki always take everything easy. Except something... Her sister. I think he is Sister complex... "Bye bye my lovely dongsaengs! Love ya! saranghae~!" He IS really really happy...

 

 

 

________________________________

Sorry for this not-useful-at-all chapter ehhee....

I have  A LOT of homework so i can't update daily (T.T)

So baaaaddd~

Hehe...

Thanks a lot for all of you,readers and people who comments,

I LOVE YOU~!!!

Thanks for waiting the next chappie to be done!!!

Please wait for tomorrow!!! (actually I have 5 more ,no 6 more homework to be done.