Narsha and Jaejin - No Fight No Love (2 of 2)

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

"You has steal my HEART"

-Jaejin

Jaejin's POV

After I saw Narsha and that unknown guy talking and laughing happily like that, I decided to make a surprise for Narsha.

Yeah, A surprise~

I'll make a great surprise that even me who make it will be surprise too. What a great idea !

But... how will I make the surprise? Hm... Aha! 

So... keep this as a secret ,okay?

I'll take her to the amusement park. We'll ride the ferry wheel. When we're at the highest point, we look to the ground and there will be some people holding a big paper with "Narsha, Saranghae" written in it.

She'll be touched by my action, and... WHOAAAA...

Jaejin...stop your oh-so-good imagination. It would never happen.

First, Who would hold that huge "Saranghae" paper??

second, I just bought a new bass. My money was.... woooosssh....gone with the wind. Okay, the cashier took it.

Third, Narsha is NOT an easy girl who is easily touched and cry. She even laughing when we watched horror movie together last month and sleep when we watched a sad drama last week.

Suddenly my phone rang. 

From : Narsha

Oppa, Where are you? You said you'll come here. But if you can't come it's okay...

Tomorrow is the concert day. Can you come to see me there? Hongki Oppa also going to sing isn't he?

I hope you can come. ^^

I directly replied her.

To : Narsha

Of course I'll come. :)

Ah... I can make a BBQ party for the celebration!! Yeah!!! She would really like it. I know she like BBQ. She LOVE it !!

I can make it in SeRa's house (hehe) I think I have enough money to buy some meat. 

Banzaaaaaiiii~

______________________________

"Thank you very much, come again if you have time" That's what the cashier lady said to me after  I pay the amount of money the screen showed me.

I went out of the supermarket and walked to a mall. I wanna buy a gift for her.And I wanna make a banner with " congratulation Narsha" written in it.

It has two meanings you know. One, congrats for the charity concert and two, congrats that after a few hours she saw that banner, she would be my girlfriend. She should be happy right? IF she likes me too.

I saw a small music shop in my way to the mall. Ah~ That bass look so cool! I come in into this huge shop .

Whoa! Guess who I've found.

Hongki hyung, that ,geez, unknown guy and... who's that girl? Ah, i don't care. But it looks like she's close to Hongki Hyung. 

A girl come from nowhere. That's Narsha! 

I pretend that I don't know them by looking at some random CDs put in one of the shelf. I can't clearly hear what they said.

Narsha come to that Unknown guy. She looks really happy. She asks him something and then she nods. She walked away from him. Why they looked like if they know each other very well? Is he...by any chance, Narsha's boyfriend?

I gasped at my own thought. No way!

I walked silently from the store with a painful heart. Narsha... Is he really your boyfriend?

 ______________________________________

"So... that's really your idea hyung?" Taemin ask me. Now we're in Se Ra's house. Hongki hyung not coming yet. Only me, Taemin, Sera, stevani,and onew are here.

"Of course! Why you are really worrying if this is not my own idea?!" He doesn't believe that I wanna make a surprise party for Narsha. He asked me this for the thousandth time. 

"No...it's just... I think that hyung is really... romantic" Taemin commented at me. Heehhh??? Am I?

"I think we should start now. We have to make it perfect ^^" Onew hyung stood up and went to his room to take the things needed to make the banner and decorations.

"Se Ra... make sure Narsha is not coming here today" I said to her. 

"Yes, sir!" she smiled at me happily. This is the first time I'm doing something like this for a girl.

Narsha ...

You has steal my heart....

________________________________

We drank the lemonade until the last drop. we've made everything today. It was awesome.

I can't wait for tomorrow. Pak...

Someone pat my shoulder. Hongki hyung.

"Tsk... you really like her right, Jaejin? You make all these for her. So not you" he said to me as he scan everything in SeRa's garden. "Hm..I should take a photo and send it to Jaejoong Hyung" he take his phone and started clicking everywhere.

++++++++++++++
Next day.

"Thank You" A girl's voice ended the performance as she bows to the audience and the clapping sound arise.

"That's great!" I said to her as I walked toward her in the backstage. Her sister, Nami, was there too. My first love in high school. Hehe

"Hey, Jaejin-a~ I don't know that you're coming. See how beautiful my sister is" She said excitedly. 

"I change my dress first. This dress is... ukkhh...hell" she took the edge of her long aqua dress and walked to the changing room. She looked so different. She looks so beautiful like that.

"And... Let us welcome them! Oh Won Bin and Lee Hongki!" Whoa... my hyung is going to perform. 

"Ah, that's Won Bin and Hongki, right?" Nami asked me. We're still as close as usual. Nothing changed. And I think she thought I like her sister that's why I invited her to the party last time. Yeah.. I end up loving her sister, though.

"So...do you really like my sister?" she asked me carefully. My face become a bit     apple red!

She take it as answer from me. and continued " I hope you really take care of her" She smiled and then walked toward that Won Bin guy, whom I just know the name.

"BOOOM" someone surprise me. Narsha. She just changed her dress into her casual clothes.

"Oppa, do you know who's that? That's my classmates before. Now he's Hongki Oppa's junior. I'll tell you something shocking" she stopped her whisper for awhile, making it more dramatic. "He's Nami Unnie's Boyfriend" 

"Really?" I looked at her.She nods.

I AM shocked. That's the best thing I ever know. So he's not Narsha's Boyfriend! Yeah!!! I won~

"Ehm... so, Can you come to my house today, Narsha?" Someone asked her. Se Ra. She's doing our plan.

"Eh? Sure~!" Narsha smiled. Se Ra left us and then it was... awkward.  I don't know why.

________________________________________________________________

@ Sera's house

She smiled brightly at me. "Oppa! Thanks a lot! They said that this is your idea! Thanks!" She smiled at me. Really 1000 watt smile.

"I wanna see the BBQ first" I turned around and hide my apple red face. She's so cute~

But...

"Kyaaa...! Narsha" I turned my head and then I saw Narsha fell down to the pool. She can't swim!

Without thinking I jumped there. I helped Narsha to get out of the pool. We were out of the pool now. Stevani gave us two towels... 

"Oppa!" Narsha shouted.

That's the last thing I remembered before a sudden black out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Jaejin-a!" someone shouted from the back. Who's that?

"You're so weak! I' feel ashamed being your girlfriend!" And then that annoying girl dumped me just like that. 

I remembered. That's the girl that break up with me because I can't do basket nor soccer .It needs so much energy and the doctor forbid me to do all that.

Narsha... I hope she's not like that. Because I like her because of the way she treat me.

I tried to open my eyes .Why is it so heavy?

Success opening my eyes I saw... Narsha? 

She smiled. "Oppa! Jaejin Oppa is awake!" she shouted. 

She turned her head to me. "Do you feel better now?" She asked me. 

The door opened a little but then it closed again. Who did that?

"I think you need to rest more" she smiled bitterly at me and the left the room.

__________

Monday

"Submit  your weekend  homework on the table" the teacher said. 

What homework? Oh no! I really forgot that I have maths homework!

I looked at my book and I'm really surprised. Who's handwriting is this?

"Lee Jaejin, put your homework here"

 ______________________________

Tuesday

The maths teacher come to me and suddenly said things like this.

"Lee Jaejin, Don't underestimate me!" He said to me.

I don't understand what he's saying. 

"I know you always got good marks for maths. But this doesn't mean that you can do your homework like this" he showed me my book. My homework were all wrong. 

"You have to do extra homework. Page 123 until page 125 in your textbook. Give it to me tomorrow and you have to make sure that all the answer are correct" He left me just like that.

When I saw the book, it was like... 100 questions? That teacher sure is very sensitive to me. 

____________________

Geez... I don't understand how to solve this! My mind is blank! Akkkhhhh!!! No one at home... If sleeping Taemin is not counted.

"Huuuuffff..." I sighed.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

I walked toward the door and surprised to see who it was. Narsha.

"Ah... Narsha?" Please co...come in" I asked her to come in. 

She sat in front of the table I use for doing my homework.

I took a glass of orange juice for her. 

"Why do you have so much homework?" She asked me.

"No... it's because my weekend homework were all wrong. I don't even know when  I did that" I replied. Suddenly her face become sad.

"Mianhae..." she said to me.

"Why?" I don't understand.

"Because... I tried to help you, but it ends up being a burden for you" She said to me. She put her sorry face. 

"Heh? So .... you're the one who's doing my homework?" I asked her. Wow...

She nods as the answer. I can stand it anymore. I hugged her.

"Why... did you do that?" I smiled. I know that she's surprise by my sudden hug.

"I... just wanna help you. You always make me happy. At least I wanted to make you happy also" She said to me.

"Narsha... saranghae" I whisper beside her ear.

She gasped. I know she's surprised. Very surprised. Me too. I don't know that I'll said this now.

"Oppa... really?" She started to cry. 

I release her from my hug. " Why are you crying?" I shed the tears.

She put her head at my shoulder and said the words that i wanted to hear the most.

"Jaejin Oppa... Saranghae..." and we hug each other deeply. 

Finally, I found you. My girl.

 

"Huaaahhhmmm... hyung! Narsha? You two.." Suddenly Taemin went out of the room.

We both take our hands from each other.

Taemin's POV

"Who hug Jaejin Oppa? I'm not hugging him" Narsha blushed. 

"Who hug you, huh? It's better I'm doing all this homework my own" Jaejin hyung said. But his face is completely red, the opposite of what he said. 

"Who said that you two hug? I don't even know. Ah... So you two hug each other?" I tease them. I saw them and saw everything hehee....

Jaejin Oppa stand up and we started to run. He wanted to chase me.

"Hyunnng... Mianhae~"

___________________

"and that's how your mother and father became a couple" I ended up my story. In front of me there were two kids. 

4 years old and 5 years old. 

"Really? Appa is so romantic!" Say the girl who's 5 years old. Tsk... this lil girl know the word 'romantic?'

Her brother just stay quite and he started to hug his sister.

"Taemin-a~ What do you teach to them huh?" Jaejin hyung lift his lil daughter up as I ran to my own wife, Se Ra.

"I just remembered that, Jaejin" Narsha walked toward Jaejin. She stopped just beside him and lay her head on Jaejin's shoulder. She smiled.

"Saranghae..., My darling"

________________________

Sorry ff the ending is sooo bad!

Hope you enjoy this~!

Lotta thanks to Electric Bleu for the poster~!