Hot Chocolate on 2 AM

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

"Grrrk..."

2 AM.(Tomorrow i will make it as 2 PM also XD) That's what my digital clock show me. It's 2 AM and I heard some weird noises. What is it?

cat? no way.

Ghost? Oh no.

Thief??? OHHHH NOOO

Psycho Killer? NOOOO WAAAAAYYYYYY

I pull my blanket covering my head. 

"TAEMIN-A!!!!" And now the voice is calling Taemin. Huh? Taemin? This make me wanna know. I go outside my huge bedroom. I need  1 minute to reach my room's door (How big ??? Can you imagine?)

I open the door. "TAEMIIIN,HOOONGKIIII. what did you do!!!???" I heard it again. I think it's from Onew and Hongki's room.

I put my ear on the door. Now the voice is clearer. "MY CHICKEEEEEEN!!!! NOOOOO~" Now i get it! that voice must be Onew's. Because it's about CHICKEN. 

"Hah!" I gasped.Suddenly the door opened. Hongki with his sleepy face look at me. "Se Ra??" He said.

"Onew is dreaming about his chicken...I can't sleep.It's a nightmare sleeping with him.He keeps saying chicken.Why there's chicken in this world?"He mumbled.Taemin and Jaejin sleep in the other room just beside this room. 

"I can't sleep also.I think that screaming and all are from a psycho killer ..." I said.

"Psycho killer???" He said. " Nevermind" I said to him.

"I'm going to move to JaeMin(Jaejin and Taemin)'s room" Then he walked and open the door beside his previous room.

I follow him. When he opened the door. We saw Taemin with pillow covering his ears. And Jaejin is sleeping like a dead person.

"Hyung~ Who the heck make all this..."

He stopped as soon as he saw me. Now he say "heck"... 

"None other than Onew and his chicken" Hongki said." I wanna be like Jaejin" he continued. And jumped toward the sofa just beside the door.

"Ah...Se Ra. Sorry Onew hyung wake you up" Taemin said.

"Yee...ah" I'm still surprised with Taemin "who the heck" .

"Yeah,maybe after some hot chocolate i will go back to sleep" I said.

 

Taemin POV

Oh...Shoot!

Why this girl has to come to this room? Onew Hyuuuuung!!!

I think i have to be more quite in front of this girl. I don't want her to know me saying things like that. She mustn't know.

"Yeah...maybe after some hot chocolate i will go back to sleep" she said.

"Can i have some too?" I said. Good. Why did i say that? I know I love chocolate. But ... "Nevermind" I said again.

Se Ra look at me in the eyes and said " No,that's okay.Let's go together  downstair. It would be less scary if we go together^^" She smiled at me. She's pretty.

"Um...okay then" I follow her. She walked first and sing "Breath in breath out...Breath in Breath Out" (Beast already debut in this fic...but here,SHINee and FTI ...hehehheeee still dreaming) 

"Soom?" Taemin asked.

My eyes become big. "You like Beast too? Yoseob is soooo coool" she is almost screaming.

"Ahaaha" I just make a fake laugh. 

"Taemin" She said.Now she's making the hot chocolate for us. I offer her some help but she said she can do it by herself. She want me to try her famous hot chocolate. Famous in this house.

"You...I think you are so innocent you know. You are famous in our school because of your cute and innocent look... I like your face" she said. Is she praising me?

"Aaaah...." it's awkward now. "here you go" She hands me the hot chocolate.

"Don't think about it" She said. 

She's cute like this. "your hair is long now... Actually I like you when you have a little shorter hair than this, but I like this one also. Hm....aaa...." She continue.

Se Ra's POV

What happen to me? Why i tell him all these things? It's awkward now... 

And then I talk about his hair? AAARGHHH...

"So you don't like my current hair?" He said then drink his hot-choc

"No...It suits you!" i said quickly. "By the way,you are my cousin. But i don't think we ever met before" I tried to change the topic.

He drinks his hot-choc again.This time till the last drop. "Hmm....this hot-choc is niceee~!" See! I'm the best at making hot-choc,Because I can not make any other drinks...

"Yeah.... I think we never met before" He looked me in the eyes.

"If Onew and Hong Ki... I think I ever met them.Like 7 years ago... But,you and Jaejin... I never.... see" I said. 7 Years ago we have a huge birthday party.It was my mom's birthday.  I met HongKi and Onew there. But we just say hello and that's all. They have to go home earlier.

"I'm...adopted" he said. Huh? Adopted? That's why i never see him. "My parents are Appa's best friend. They divorce. In my birthday, They meet and decided to take me to Lotte world.But..." His eyes are teary now.

"No need to continue if you can't..." I said.

"That's okay" He hold his tears. "That truck hit my car. And... I'm...The only one ...who...stay alive.And Junsu Appa take care of me...until now" he can't hold his tears anymore. Tears falling from his eyes. "Mianhae" He looked down.

"I'm sorry, I ... make you remember that bitter memories" I'm feeling sad for him now. He has such a bitter past. 

"TAEMIN!!! DON'T TAKE IT!!! THAT'S THE LAST CHICKEEEEEEN!" Onew helped me from this situation.

"Haha...Onew Oppa really love chicken" i chuckled.

"Yeah...and because of that I hate chicken now...Let's go upstair..." He said.And walked to his room


 

Hey.... Thanks for all subscriber!!!

And all comments. THANKS!!!!!

All comments and subscribe make me wanna write more!!!

Please don't be silent reader!!!

Onew's sleeping habit really bad...Sorry...

And Taemin has that bitter memories...Hehehe...

Wanna know more about Taemin past? And wanna know about Hongki,Jaejin and Onew's past? Subscribe and comment~~~~~~

 

Please vote

I mean FOUR cutie