Our Memories ~Part 2~ HongKi and SeRa

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

"Hyung...! I won't take her! It's just...I wanna be with her for a longer time! I know you come back to Korea before the time that you've planned because you know I'm with her ,right?" I still don't understand why hyung don't let Se Ra be with me. We can't be a couple!

"Hongki! if you are in my position then you'll know! How's the feeling loving someone who's just beside you when she didn't know that you love her so much.That she has been living in a life full of lies. And she would be really disappointed if she know the truth! If she know that...that I'm NOT his brother! and the truth that I love her!" Jaejoong pushed me.

"Hyung! Then you should tell her the truth! I want her to know also! I want her to know that she's my sister! And I'm her brother!"

Then we stay quite for awhile.

"Hyung...Mianhae" I couldn't see Jaejoong eyes.

Jaejoong stay quite for a while. He is busy with his own thought.

"..., Mianhae,Hongki. I shouldn't say that. But.." He looked the sky. The stars are shining so bright.

"I... went back to korea because of the reason you just said.I know I'm childish like this"  Jaejoong cleared his throat.

We stay quite for about 3 minutes. Then I looked at my watch.

-Jaejoong's POV-

"Hyung! 6.30!! They've been waiting for us! Let's hurry!'' Then he ran while pulling my hand. 

I smiled at him and chuckled. "I really can't be rude at all to you. Such a nice dongsaeng" I think Hongki didn't hear my words. Good...

__________________________________________________________________

 

Narrator's POV

"I'm fuull!" Onew said. 

"Me too,I really like this food. Where did you buy this?" Se Ra asked me and HongKi.

We looked at each other. Actually the place where we buy this food is Se Ra's favourite place before. Before she is amnesia...

"It's ...near the train station" HongKi answered Se Ra's question.

"Hey,that's so close from this hospital.Why hyung took so long time to buy this? it's almost one hour!" Jaejin's words make everyone think about it.

"It's... because..." Hongki remembered what just happened,it's because of their fight.

"It's famous. We have to wait for about 30 minutes to get the menu and 15 minutes to get the food done" Jaejoong explain it with calm voice. He's good at lying...Hongki thought. Actually it is famous,but it's not that crowded since it's more famous for it's delivery service.

"Ohh...That's why!" Se Ra looks satisfied. "But I think I ever taste this food,but i forgot where..." 

Hongki, who is drinking, choke.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Se Ra asked him. "Yup,I'm okay" He said and stand up,he go to the bathroom.

-Hongki's POV-

Huff...Se Ra...

Of course you ever taste this...This is our favourite food before.

You really like it since you were 6 years old.

I closed my eyes for awhile.

"Oppa,Let's eat there!" Little SeRa pulled my hand.

I am two years older than her. I was eight that time.

"Where?" I said. He pointed at a restaurant. It looks comfy there.

"Umma..Appa! I wanna go there!" she said as soon as she saw her parents.

Se Ra's mom is my stepmother. But she treat me like I'm her own son.

Then we go inside the restaurant. They welcome us. i think this restaurant is new. I never see it before.

"Welcome....^^" the lady  opened  the door for us. I gave her a smile.

We are a happy family...

 

Until...

"Junsu! Are you really wanna ...Hongki... to .. Yoochun?" Se Ra's mom asked in disbelief.

"..." Junsu kept quite.

"Answer me why! He's like my own child! He can live here!"

"Ji Yeon! It's not like that! But... HyuNa... told me to, give Hongki to Yoochun when he's 9 years old! And he's almost nine!" 

"It's okay! She's not here anymore! I love Hongki as mush as Se Ra..." 

Suddenly JunSu's phone rang.

After awhile,suddenly he looks surprised."Okay,we will hurry there" 

They went to their car and drove with panic. "What happened,Junsu?" Ji Yeon (Se Ra's mom) asked.

"Se Ra..." Junsu can not give a complete answer.

"Se Ra? What happened to her?" Ji Yeon start panicked. She's curious.

"Se Ra... run from the school gate and she...got an accident. A car hit her..."

Ji Yeon closed with her hands she started to cry. Junsu become speechless.

Then it was silence but cries.

They arrived at SeRa's hospital,they were informed that SeRa already sent to a hospital.Se Ra is already in a room and she got treatment by the doctor.

The doctor then talked to them outside the room.

"Is she okay?" Ji Yeon asked the doctor with teary eyes.

"Don't worry...She's okay" Ji Yeon feels relieved when the doctor said that.

"But...she got amnesia..." JiYeon started to cry. Junsu were speechless. What she can do is just hug her wife...

I was informed about that later on,after i went back home after school and i can't find anyone at home.

They also talked about Se Ra's condition to me and... about my biological mother's will to give me to Uncle Yoochun.

"Hongki..." Umma started to cry as she tried to explain. "We...actually don't want to do this. But this is... your...mother's ...last wish.I really don't want to leave you..." She said with tears on her falling on her white skin.

"I understand,Umma. That's okay. You can go to Uncle's house when you have time" Hongki answered calmly,or tried to answer calmly. Actually he's curious,sad,and many other feelings mixed up.

"I know...but it would be as free as when you are with me,Hongki. It would not be the same..." Ji Yeon still cried. 

"Umma..." Hongki really sad now, he... didn't know what feeling it is. It hurt his heart when he heard that,but seeing her step mother like this hurt him more.

"That's why, we decided to introduce you,to amnesia Se Ra, as ...her cousin" Junsu added. hongki looks really shocked.

"That's mean...I'm not her brother anymore?" he asked. He's afraid that she can't meet Se Ra anymore.

"You are still her brother,but...she won't know about that until we find a good and perfect time to tell her.Maybe when she's big enough to know. We actually did this because of some reasons, first...it is for your mother's last will. and second...Jaejoong parents were divorce not long ago. And, the right of jaejoong was given to...us" He explain every thing.

It's like a shot on the heart for Hongki...

"And ...we decided to introduce Jaejoong as Se Ra's brother...and you as her cousin. and I'm sorry that you can't meet him for some times" Junsu added...

 

I opened my eyes after remembering that bitter memories of me...

That 'some time' Junsu Appa said was... almost 7 years... 

When I met her, we're like two people who don't know each other. Tears started to fall down on my cheek...

Se Ra... I wanna have a family like when I was 8...

Without Jaejoong Hyung...