Please Tell Me The Truth...

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

"Taemin,i think your answer for no. 3 is wrong. It should be more than 27" Onew is teaching us now.

Us, me and Taemin. Onew and Hongki had done their homework. Jaejin doesn't have any homework.

"Then i got the wrong answer also!" I'm done actually. But when i see my maths homework,almost half of them are blank. I'm not really good in maths."aaaakh....I'm going crazy with maths! I wanna go to the bathroom first"I stand up and I walked inside my bathroom inside my hugeroom.

Jaejin look at me until I closed the bathroom door. But i heard him saying something to Hongki.

"Hongki hyung...  Is it okay if we don't tell her the truth?" See! They're hiding something from me. Did they break something? Or they drank my banana milk?

".... That's okay Jaejin. I think it'll better she don't know that ....that...I'm... his brother" WHAT? oh...okay, brother. He's my cousin.You can call him as a brother also.

"Junsu appa. I miss him also. It's like more than one year i didn't meet him" He sighed.

What did he call my appa? He should call appa as uncle!

"Uhuk Uhuk...argh...!" suddenly Jaejin holds his chest. "URGH....!" I ran from the bathroom.

"Jaejin Oppa! Oppa! What happen to you?" 

Onew Oppa calles the ambulance. We bring him to the hospital. I'm really worried now. Actually what happened?

Hongki Oppa said he's my brother,now jaejin is sick...

 

_______________________________________________

The doctor open the door and walked toward the four of us .

"How is Jaejin Oppa? Is he okay?" I asked the doctor.

"He's better now. Taemin, did you make sure that he eat all of his medicine?" Taemin know something about this?

"he ate all his medicine!" Taemin looked worried also. The doctor glance at me.

"Your sister, Hongki?" he asked. "Ah...no..." he answered.

"Jaejin must stay here for the next three days, until we think that his condition become any better than this" the doctor left us.

I look at them. "You guys know something about this?"

 

And they told me ...some stories.About their past


The next chapter ...

Some secrets will be revealed!!!!